My Dream...

He was standing there, in black jeans and a forest green t-shirt. With gorgeous wavy blonde hair and a black baseball hat.
I knew all along he was special. I met him at lunch in high school, sitting at a table. I walked up and sat next to him, my lunchbox dropping on the table lightly. He looked up at me with light blue eyes. We had the same eyecolor. Lightblue. His smile matched mine. I asked if I could sit with him, and he agreed and said a simple "yes."
Later that day I saw he was in one of my classes. We made smalltalk and a few minutes later he had to go.
"I'll be back in a minute."
"Okay." I smiled.
He looked into my eyes, reading my soul and heart all at once. He pushed a strand of hair back away from my face.
That moment butterflies filled my stomach. They went c-r-a-z-y! His lips caressed mine gently, so soft and warm. He looked into my eyes for as long as he could beofre it got awkward.
The next day we were having a swimming lesson, in the lake. We were going to practice diving. Some jerk pushed me off the dock, before I knew it I was drowning. I screamed, but no one could hear. I yelped and tried with all my heart to get out of there, but I was sinking faster and faster and got out of breath even more rapidly. I felt someone's strong arms around me.
When I awoke I was in the hospital. Next to me-You may guess-was him. Apparently he passed out after he got me back to the dock and we were sent the in an ambulance. I felt something around my neck. I had a gold heart locket around my neck. I opened it. Inside was a little note. I unfolded it. It said in tiny scrawled letters "I love you". My mom walked in and screamed because I was awake. She said on the way to the hospital he kept saying my name over and over again in a weak voice: "Morgan, Morgan, Morgan" and he held my hand to the hospital. He had saved me.
He woke the next morning before I did, and was apparently fine, because when I woke up he was smiling right in my face.
"Thanks" I said.
"You're welcome. I see you got the gift." He smiled.
"Yeah. But look-It is very sweet of you and-"
I was cut off. He kissed me. I heard him grunt a small "I love you" in the middle of our kiss. He really did care about me. I felt the sparks and everything. It was the best thing ever.
"I love you too."

Did I mention "His" name was Justin?

biddycakes said...
haha that was good i like how you put that at the end. but you could put a little more detail into it because it can be even better! keep writing!