Destruction is beautiful

PROLUGE:

"Your eyes are beautiful Ashely", those are the words that I replay in my head. Those are the words that the captivating creature first said to me. Thos are the words that entangle me into his world, if only I knew the hell that stood before me, if only I would have listend to the awful felling that felt like shock therepy to my guts. If only if only if only. But, there is no "if only", there is only now. I do regret everything, even though at one time, everything I have now was exactly what I wanted. I wish I would have known.

It was a Tuesday he first spoke to me. When he said those words, " Your beautiful Ashley". Well I know your confused and I know you think I'm crazy... which I am, but that comes later. So let me Start from the begining.

allgood15 said...
great i really like this but please finish it add on it or something ...its got me wondering wats gone happen next! but excelent work!

christin.bass said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 10:42 pm:
this is amazing, so full of emotion! you are brilliant. but i agree that you should finish this one i am left at the edge of my seat. (: but over all beautiful poem.

.xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. said...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm:
GGGAAAHHH!!! My computer is a total dumb sht. Anyway, is this maybe a continuation of "Consequences"? I was wondering because in the Author's Comments section of that poem you wrote "Destruction is beautiful." Anyway... awesome poem I really like how you have a prologue to a poem in poem porm, that's really cool and creative. I've never seen that before. Also, I would love to read the rest of this when you have it posted, so if you ever do, it would be cool if ... (more »)

roseann This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 19, 2010 at 7:17 am:
what does happens next? you built up the suspense, now quench it before everyone goes insane... please? ;)

Eniliuqcaj said...
what happens next???? i like itt so far am into it.
check some of my stuff out too i think you would enjoy it

Jazzy replied...
Jan. 31, 2010 at 1:37 pm :
i agree i want to hear more,i want to know what happens.please write more.also check my stuff out

perceptive_soulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 4:20 pm :
a cmpliment and a request in one comment? Nice.
i like this, very good... hooked already, from the first line. post more.