Upper Class Party Girl | Teen Ink

Upper Class Party Girl

By Rachel_Beth GOLD, Rainsville, Alabama
Rachel_Beth GOLD, Rainsville, Alabama

I walk through the doors a little later than I should have. But every girl needs a good entrance. I had my Armani shoes, my very little black dress, and red clutch with matching lips. My chocolate hair flowed onto my shoulders. My confidence was radient.
I was at this huge event not because I was expected to be there but I had my eyes on the prize. He was tall, dark, green eyed and he was soon to be mine!
But what fun it the hunt with out a little chase.
******
Biggest even of the year. I got my Gucci shoes and me and the boys are out and on the prowl. We all got there a lil' bit early so we could catch a good look at all the laies walking in. The party had been going a good thirty mintues. And as the women filed in I decided the ratio was in my favor and it was time to play the field.

Lucky for me one girl wanted to be fashionably late. Lucky for her, I was not already taken.
She pranced down the stairs. She was looking fine. Her confidence told me she could have any guy she wanted but I was going to get her.

She knew the game. You could just tell. Coming from the right side of town she knew how to handle these party hook ups as well.
I would catch her glimpse or so I thought but she did not even act like she never saw me. It was burning me alive. I was going to get me some of that before the night was through.

on Mar. 20 2011 at 9:18 am
teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Ooh, this is good. Very good. I'd actually like to read more, could you pretty please write a part two?? : )

on Jun. 25 2010 at 9:48 am
Luminous BRONZE, Kissimmee, Florida

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I see your going for the two author thing, it's working! I love when writers do this because it shows diffrent perspectives, sort of like dramatic irony! This has plenty potiential! My only advice is pay more attention to the grammatical errors and sentence phrasing. Keep at it, it looks like a winner!

emily23 BRONZE said...
on Dec. 3 2009 at 10:55 am
emily23 BRONZE, Solon, Maine

Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.

lol the guy kinda sounds like Stefan from Vampire Diaries