Secret part 2

“Cleare…” Jake called walking into the front door of her house without knocking, like normal. He had told her something the day before and she had run off in a shushed silence he knew to be fear. He had searched all over for her. He tried her house, here, first but she wasn’t there and none of her friends had seen her since they had seen her with him the night before.
He called out her name once more before walking completely in the front door and switching on the lights. He took in a deep breath as he observed the surrounding. The place had been ransacked, pillows thrown all over glass broken tables turned over. They knew that she knew.
Jake Sprinted up the stairs throwing open Cleare’s door and bursting inside in a split second. This room looked the same as the rooms downstairs. A knot grew in his throat as he reached for the tiny black cell phone in his shirt pocket. He was shaking so bad he could barely dial the numbers right and kept having to restart. Finally he got the number right and put the phone to his ear just as someone answered the other line.
“Bonjour?” silence.”Bonjour? Hello Jake??” he couldn’t speak to this voice. This is exactly who he hoped would not answer the phone and his heart was thumping violently.
“Hello Chantal, I am looking for Carel have you talked to him?” she laughed on the other end of the phone and he had the urge to rip her perfect face apart piece by piece. “Chantal are you going to let me talk to him or are you going to play with me all day long this is important!”
“vous obtiendrez-vous de lui parler, que voulez-vous?” He truly hated when she spoke to him in French he couldn’t make all of it out but this he understood as “you’ll talk to him when you tell me what you want”
“You know what I want Chantal stop playing these games he has my girlfriend!”
“Well my darling you truly should have thought about that before you told her our secret what were you’re reasoning’s for that anyways? You do not love her for if you did you wouldn’t have risked putting her in danger. You disgust me and this conversation is over. You know what will have to be done now. I hope you’re happy with yourself. She is quite lovely too… pretty skin, blushing cheeks, beautiful eyes. It’s a shame, really.” Click, the silence filled the phone and Jake shattered it under his grip throwing the pieces to the floor.
Now he regretted having told her… the secret he told her scared her away and now he didn’t know what would happen to her.
Not only could he hear her thoughts, his mind had been altered to have heightened senses, worse than that was that… he killed people. The people who had changed him had taught him to kill and that was all he knew of… he was thirsty for energy every day. He was worse than a “vampire”, worse than a serial killer. All he wanted was to be normal but that would never be. He knew what they would do to Cleare; he knew how she would be once they were done with her. And he’d be damned if that happen. Swiftly he ripped off his energy sensor throwing it to the ground. He had a few hours at the most before he would die... and he was going to make sure he saved her first.

spongebob98 said...
great story i love both of them but i dont really get the secret can you explain please?

Goddess said...
WOW!!! THAT WAS A MIND BLOWER.

AnimalGirl said...
im sorry, but i liked the first one alot better... do keep writing tho...

hrf1434This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

You have to write more 

but I do like the firdt part better 

please look at my stuff

ttyl-hrf1434

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I liked it a lot, but i still love the other part better.

amazing though.

update me plz!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 6:24 am
This is really great!  Add more!

papered_heart said...
I'M LOST. but i wanna know more!! SO KEEP WRITING:)

duchesskrissy22 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 3:44 am
totally great!!! it gets better each tym!!

GirlInTheBeanie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ehh... a little twilight-ish, but not too bad. will be on the look out for more. =.=

twiwrite said...
???? i am really confused! what just happened?

oncebittenrose said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:24 am
I understand it all and personally think its great. I love how you use more than one language. I speak both English and French.

XxilybbyxX replied...
me too!!!! :)

MarinaOreo said...
i like it!!! so i'm still kind of lost on the secret but keep going!

tanaya said...
Twilightish! But GREAT!
Didn't get the conversation though!

ohh_its_manda said...
Dec. 18, 2009 at 11:03 am
I understand the first and lst part, but the phone conversation is very confusing.

maddi79 said...
hey not to be rude but you lost me after the picture showed. i even read the first part and i still don't get it.

kimber replied...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 12:16 am
no, its ok! i like critisism.
what part exactly don't you understand? and do you understand the first part at all?