EC+AM=4ever Chapter 15 | Teen Ink

EC+AM=4ever Chapter 15

By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

10:45 a.m.
Evalynne's House

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. "Hey Kristy," I said when I opened the door. And standing next to her was Cole. My mouth dropped open in shock when I saw him.

I had only met Cole once, and that was five years ago when he came to visit Kristy and her family. He was thin, lanky, and dorky with braces and no muscle at all. I never would have guessed that in five years, he would transform into the tan, muscular, and extre-mely hot guy he was today.

"Hi Cole," I greeted him.

"Hey Evalynne, you look great!" he complimented. I had straightened my hair today, in order to look my very best. Now Ash would realize what he was missing out on.

"Thanks, so do you." I replied sheepishly.

"Um, are we just going to stand here all day, or what? We've got some pranking to do!" Kristy reminded us.

"Right, come on inside." I told them. We gathered all of our materials needed and headed next door to Ash's house.

Kristy tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Oh no, it's locked."

"Don't worry, I know where they hide the key." I assured her. Then I reached into the hanging potted plant on their front porch. I pulled out a gold key and used it to open the door.

"This is going to be so cool! Kristy told me all about the plan on the way back from the airport!" Cole exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks for helping us out with this." I said to him.

"No problem, this will be fun." He grinned widely as we stepped inside.

"And I'd also like to thank you for fake-dating me." I added.

His eyes met mine, "It's no problem at all,"

I blushed and looked away. "Ok, let's do this." I declared. So we got to work.

I filled two plastic cups with confetti and then turned their ceiling fan off. After that, I used duct tape to hold the cups in place on top of the fan. When either Ash or his mom turned the fan on, confetti would fly everywhere.

Cole was busy sprinklin bird seeds outside, on the ledges of all of their open windows. Birds were already flocking over to eat them. And Kristy was upstairs, pouring blue dye into Ms. Mongolia's shampoo.

After that, we all began filling plastic cups with water and placing them all over the floor of the entryway. When we had set up about fourty of them, we stapled the tops of the cups together.

"Good luck, picking these up, Ms. Mongolia." I muttered under my breath.

When everything had been set up, we left the Mongolia's house and went back to my own house. I just hoped that Ms. Mongolia and Ash both got home at the same time. That would make everything even more perfect.

"This is going to be awesome!" Kristy cried. "I just can't believe we really did that! Aren't you afraid she'll suspect you or something?"

"She has no proof that it was me." I replied.

Kristy grinned, "That's true. Wow, this really is perfect."

"Uh, guys," Cole said in a strange, worried tone. "I think Ash and his girlfriend just got home."

My eyes widened, "Oh no! This was supposed to be for his mom, not him!"

Kristy swallowed hard and we all rushed outside to my front porch. "Well what do we do? Tell them not to go in there?" Kristy asked.

"I don't know," I admitted.

But it was too late anyways, they had already opened the door. They were about to step inside when Julianne stopped them. "Oh my gosh, Ash! There are birds like, all over your house!"

Ash shut the door and followed Julianne's gaze to the windows on the other side of the house. "Oh my gosh, you're right!" he cried.

He ran around to the side of the house and tried to shoo the birds away. One of them pecked his face and flew away, the rest stayed put.

Cole, Kristy, and I covered out mouths to keep from laughing. It was pretty funny. And that's when Julianne spotted us. Her eyes were cold and angry. "Evalynne, Kristy you'd better stop laughing or else I'll..." she trailed off at the end, noticing Cole. "Who's your friend?" she asked using her flirtatious voice.

Ash looked over at us too and I knew that it was time to put my fake-date plan into action. "This is my boyfriend, Cole." I informed her, stepping closer to him. He played along by putting his arm around my waist.

"Boyfriend?" Ash exclaimed. Then he covered his mouth and blushed, probably not meaning to actually say that out loud.

"Yeah Ash, boyfriend. Kind of like how The Wicked Witch of Westechester, I mean Julianne is your girlfriend." I remarked, purposely calling her The Wicked Witch of Westchester out loud.

"What did you just call me?" she demanded.

"The Wicked Witch of Westchester, kind of like how I call Ash's mom The Queen of Mean." I replied. To my surprise, Ash struggled to hold back a laugh at my nickname for his mom.

"Well you'd better never call me that again!" Julianne commanded. "Or else you'll be extremely sorry."

"Hey, don't talk to my girl that way!" Cole shouted.

Meanwhile, Kristy was sitting back and enjoying this ongoing arguement, while Ash stared at me with a strange look in his eyes. I couldn't tell if it was envy or dreaminess or a mix of both.

"Well then don't laugh at my boyfriend!" she yelled back.

"A bird pecked him on the face, how do we not laugh?" Cole retorted.

"Ugh, just leave us alone!" she told him, annoyed.

"Gladly," he snapped.

Ash and Julianne then stepped inside and an earsplitting scream, which belonged to Julianne, filled the air. "It looks like they found the cups of water." Kristy scoffed.

Julianne tripped and fell out of the doorway and we all burst into a fit of laughter. She got up, her face fire-engine-red. "You did this, didn't you?" she shouted in rage.

"Who, me?" I asked innocently.

Ash stepped out of the house next, covered in water and confetti.

"I guess he turned on the ceiling fan." Cole murmured. I held back a giggle and looked over at Ash.

I was surprised to find him laughing. Kristy and Cole both looked at me in bafflement, but I just shrugged.

"What's so funny?" Julianne demanded, glaring at Ash.

"Nothing, it's just that whoever pulled this prank did a great job. This is awesome!" he replied in between chuckles.

"Well Evalynne can take credit for that." Julianne hissed. "Aren't you mad that she broke into your house? You can sue her for that!"

"How do you know it was me?" I asked her.

"Well who else could it have been?" she barked.

"It actually could have been anybody." Cole replied.

"Yeah, except I know it was Evalynne! In fact, it was probably all three of you!"

"How do you know I'm not the one who did this?" Ash asked her.

"Why would you do this to your own house?" she said to him.

"I'm not saying I actually did it, but you can't just go blaming Evalynne and her friends. You have no proof."

I was shocked that Ash was actually sticking up for us. "Fine, if you want to take their side then I'm leaving!" Julianne stalked off and I looked back at Ash.

"So were you guys the ones who did this?" he asked us. "I'm not going to get mad at you or anything."

"Um, yeah, but you weren't supposed to find out yet. It was supposed to be for your mom." I replied, feeling awkward that I was talking to him.

"Don't worry, I'll set everything up again and act like I never even saw any of it. Then I'll leave the house and get back at the same time as my mom so I can see her face. This is going to be priceless!"

He turned around and walked back into his house, shutting the door behind him.

Cole turned to me, "He seems really nice."

"Yeah Evalynne, are you sure he hates you?" Kristy asked me. "Because it sure doesn't seem like it."

"I have no clue why he's acting like this!" I confessed. "But we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend! And he doesn't love me!"

"Maybe he's already jealous, so he's trying to act nice to make you like him again." Cole suggested.

"That could be true," Kristy added.

"Yeah, maybe that's it." I replied.

A new character, you know what this means... TROUBLE

xXmusicluvr4lifeXx BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ahhh i love cole!!!! hahaha & i gotta say i laughed soooooo hard when that bird pecked ash's face!!! lol :)

on Sep. 12 2010 at 1:24 am
AislinnKnight BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, Utah

If you don't like me, remember it's mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.

I have to say that was hilarious!!!!

no :(

i had one for a while, but then my mom was all like "oh i don't know if it's such a good idea for u to b on facebook. y don't u wait another year or so, blah blah blah..." lol, sorry, but i'll let u know when i do :)

Tippleeee said...
Tippleeee, Liverpool, Other
aww thanks....<br />
i have changeed the whole story line now and i have uploaded it but i am awaiting aproval...XD...haha

just read ur story, the unknown! love it so far, u've gotta keep writing! :)

Tippleeee said...
Tippleeee, Liverpool, Other
i love these i have read all of themm!!! you should realy keep writing... read my stuff too please...they arent as good as yours but still....XD XxX