Prayers for a Football Player

"Hey," Luke calls down the hall. I smile. "Hey, ready for tonight?" I ask. "Yeah! Homecoming game!" I laughed at his enthusiasum. "Well, I'll be there" I said walking down the hall beside him. "Great! Hey you can sit by Kasey." He smiled. My heart sunk at the mention of her name. "Yeah mabey." I said in a whisper. We walked untill we reached room two-oh-three. "Time for class." I said as he kissed my cheek. "See you at lunch." He said and i nodded as he turned and walked away. After he dissapered from my sight I walked to my desk and waited for Mr. Matlock. I didn't pay much attention to the biology lesson, I was to busy thinking of Luke.
I walked into the cafateria and Luke waved at me. I walked toward the table where he sat and then realized Kasey was there as well. I no longer felt hungry. "Hey, how was Bio?" Luke asked "Interesting." I lied as I sat acrss from him. "Hello Kasey." I said trying to hide the pain. She nodded. I took a drink of my lemonade. "Aren't you hungry?" Luke asked me. "Not really" I said pushing my peanut butter sandwhich toward him. I listened to Luke go on and on about how exicited he was for the game tonight for the rest of the hour. He walked Kasey and me to English Lititure before going to his next class. I got a kiss on the cheek and she got a kiss on the lips. Pain stabbed my stomache.
Six o'clock rolled around after what seems like forever. I sat as far away from Kasey as I could manage. The game was great. By half-time we had twelve points and the other team only had five.
The game resumed and we all cheered as luke scored the next touchdown. A second later Luke fell. I was almost in tears and I saw Kasey stand up her hands covered her face. "Number seven has ben injured. Number ten will be taking his place." The annoucer said. Kasey rushed down the bleachers, I cried.
The game ended. We won. Twenty to Five. I couldn't feel happy. "I'm at the Hospital, My arm is broken but, I will be fine. Don't worry, Kasey is with me." Luke texted me "I'll try" I texted back. I will worry and hurt because I want to be the one in that hospital room with him.
"Dear God, keep him safe. Please heal his arm. God let him see that he belongs with me. Amen"

rosaliehale said...
Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:11 am
thank you so much! Check out some of my other stuff if ya want

alibi said...
OMG this is awesome!!! dont stop writing!!!

choirchic said...
i like the longer version of it. its good

rosaliehale replied...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:40 am
i like it better too. Thanks!

jacobs-true-renesmee replied...
OMG, r u the real rose id love to kno!!!!!!!!!!!

rosaliehale replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:51 am
sorry no i just act a lot like her. she is my favorite culen but im a jacob girl.

Pooky_18:D said...
wow i know how your character feels(: it's a great story, keep writing.

rosaliehale replied...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:40 am
thank you!

biddycakes said...
Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:04 am
wow that was fantastic but it must really suck to be her right now

rosaliehale replied...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:40 am
it does, trust me

riedel said...
I was once in a realationship like this and it really sucked !Very good job ... Keep writing. Hope you right more,Check out some of my stuff... HaaHa its okay !