Two Different Worlds

You enter the elevator,your hands shaking,your heart ponding so much you are certain you have had a sinus arrythmia. The dark-haired men beside you,who is 5 years your senior,looks at you with love and questions in his brown eyes."Baby,what is the matter?" The elevator stops and you take your fiance's hand. You enter the open room seeing 50 plus teens and adults gape at you in shock and rage. Your fiance clutches your hand tighter." A dark haired classmate who will never be your friend steps forward."Mouse left her hole and got a boyfriend just for the night?Haahaha.Her scathing laugh echoes in your ears. For your information, I am her fiancee,Matt Torres and who the hell are you to speak to her that way? Please,she's too much of a saint to have sex,let alone marry. You assume we're having sex already?Why else would you be with her? Because I love her. Matthew,let's just go. Hey Ms.Simpson-It's Flick.Why the hell are you even here? You knew we needed you and you abandoned us. I was sick,I was depressed. You gonna blame me for being a human being? Don't worry,Ms.Flores,you'll never see me again. I left clark tower,walking to the pier,matt's sport coat smelling like Izod and grease,wrapped around me. Matt,say that you and the rest will never leave me. Kay,when you joined the Rock,we said we would be there for you and your family.We don't turn our back on anybody.Let's go harass triscuit and stay up all night playing guitar and paino and sardines.

BrittanyHale said...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 9:48 am
this doesnt make sense u should add something to it like what happened at the end

himu131195 said...
Oct. 24, 2009 at 10:05 am
u need 2 use quatation marks nd stuff cause i seriously could not understand who was saying wat...

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Yah, I agree. But it was a good story anyways!

BriarRose This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 10:37 am
agreed; but great story line altogether