never

By , Boise, ID
The girl, Angelique, more often called Angie, opened her eyes. "Oh." she breathed softly. "Are you okay?" said the boy. His name was Theodore, often called Ted. "Yes." sighed the girl. She had been sucked away into her own privavte dream land. Her and Ted had been together, arms intertwined, combined, together...
But it would never happen. They were just friends, anyway. Angelique knew the truth. Her dream land could never become real. Never.

"You'd be surprised to find out who is coming right behind you, following your trackes, loving you." said Ted, nervously. Angie looked up. "I thought you didn't want to be friends with a cutter." she said, just as hesitantly. "I'm over that." said Ted. "Maybe I can convince this girl to save herself. To love herself."

Angie was taken back. Could this be for real? She tried again. "Who is this girl?" she asked.

"She's about to find out." Ted said.

He moved toward Angie. He wrapped his arms around her waist and felt the line of her cheekbone.

Finally, Ted moved his lips to Angie's stuck out his tongue just the tiniest bit and at last, their lips were locked.

free 2 write said...
That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DarkPhoenix said...
this was great, I cant wait to hear more :D

pndze said...
That was cute!

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 10:55 am
Aww, cute!
I loved that!!!!!!