i dont belive in fairytales

both of us standing in the rain,his hands in mine and my lips on his.every thing felt like a fairytale.in my head i hear our song"superhuman"thats exactly how i feel,superhuman.my head now on his shoulders and his arms around me i say"micheal do u hear the music to?"its quiet for a minute.i lft my head to look at him."micheal?"a small smile grows on his face, he looks up.gesturing me to look to.i look up and there is a radio which is where the music is coming from,and up in the sky is a big blimp reading"lisa will you marry me?"i turn around look at him so confused,then turn back to the blimp.i feel his hand slip into mine and he kneels down.i turn and he says'lisa will you marry me?"i start to cry.he stands and says"lisa what is wrong?"my head down and his hands in mine i say."micheal,what if i told you that i dont belive in fairytales?"he starts to speak and i relize that he is saying my quote but in a way he changed it."what happens when he is your princecharming....and you are his cinderrella?..his fingers slowly come to my chin and he lifts up my head and says"fairytales become real."i look at him and he smiles.but emediently i look back down.i say"micheal how do i know that things are gunna change?"he hugs me and says"lisa please belive me.""no"i say"i dont think i can."i look at him he looks so confused.i kiss him on the cheek and say"goodbye micheal"i start to walk away our hands gentaly pull apart.shockingly he says"please lisa i think im in love with you!"i turn,looking liek i just got my heart broken all over agian."he walks up to me and says"i think im STILL inlove with you."i look at him sadly and say"why do you want to hurt me?"he takes my hands and says "i dont want to hurt you"i pull my hands back and say "micheal im not stupid!!that i love crap is exactly what you said the day we got together,may 4th 2009 and look what happened!""yes!look what happened!!"he says"im standing here asking you to marry me on MAY 4HT.""but what about the heart break before all this"i say and then i add"on may 4th!"its quiet and then i relize that today is may 4th.i go to talk but before i can say anything micheal says"happy anivercery lisa"he smiles i look so confused.i say "today is our anivercery.and you remembered?""yea"he says "but where is this all coming from"i say"i mean you didnt want any thing to do wi-"im interupted by a sudden kiss.it feels so wrong but feels so right.my this time we are both soaked but we dont care.its funny.all this time ive been telling myself not to belive in fairy tales.but yet my whole life has been one.
p.s.
micheal and lisa got marryed and had to children ashjayla-ranee uniqke jackins and david micheal j jackins.they are both famouse singers and live a wonderfull life.so what really happens when he is your prince charming but your not his cinderrella?....they live happily ever after
THE END

PrincessHaley said...

This definately need a lot of work. You need to work on spelling and punctuation. Also when different people talk you should make different paragraphs. And you should put at least one space after a period before writing again. Everythings really tight. And i wouldn't have said PS or The End. 

But this story is definately orginial. And it has a lot of style, people like that:)

msoccerm345 said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:36 am:
this story needs some serious work as far as grammar and punctuation and stuff. i think the story line is good but it needs cleaning up. big time.

coliebaby said...
Feb. 18, 2010 at 6:46 pm:
this story was a really good one, it kept me nervous, and the ending was great. :) yes, the puncuation and everything could have been better, but it was really good. :) great job.

jatz318 said...
Maybe I could read this if you wrote in proper english...with grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling.

monstrosity replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 10:00 pm :
lol ya it was a cut story but extremely hard to read...

Amanda F. said...
I can't even read this!

Free 2 write said...
WOW now that was deep SOOOOO powerfull. I luvd it :-)

StinelliT replied...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 8:05 pm :
This story was so touching and made me wonder if I ever will meet my Cinderella. When you see the blimp saying "Lisa, will you marry me?" made me smile and the thought that was very creative. I still don't know why you said "I don't believe in fairytales." If you love the guy just say yes! I loved how he rememberd your anniversery and planned to ask you on that exact day. It was a GREAT story but for future reference, proofread your story because you had a some e... (more »)

*CinDeReLLa* replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 10:25 am :
thanx,i worked really hard on it!maybe one day it will come true for me.oh i dont worrie one day you will find your cinderrella=]

auna123 said...
that was an amazing story it goes so deep great work