the conflicts of love

he was standing there just standing and he was looking right at her with his petrfyingly blue eyes she couldnt breathe she couldnt move. He had sandy blond hair cut to just the right length, and a smile that could kill. His arms were crossed and he had a sort of lethargic look about him but she knew better he was ready but for what... they were standing in the dinning hall it was 1454 they were waiting for the king to arrive lady adela and prince colin. He was the youngest of six brothers and she the oldest of three. Her parents both died of a plague along with her younger sister alison before she was old enough to remember them, and her younger brother has been lost at sea for six years.

btdhbuyr said...
what a minute maid loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvee   awesome

G-Ann said...
omg  i lolve it it's so pretty!!

4everheartbroken said...
thank you all for your feedback(: for those who have encouraged me to continue writing i do have a conflicts of love 2 and 3 and i am currently working on a 4th. i also have other articles i think 7 more? including one called "death" that i am proud of along with the conflict of love articles (series???) and i would greatly appreciate it if you guys could tell me if i followed the story line somewhat or direct me in the right direction. thank you so much(: ps sorry for the really long comment!

aphilly said...
That sent shivers up my spine.  You should really keep writing that story!!!

Kary123 said...
Nov. 20, 2010 at 8:51 am:
you should continue the story.

LandOfWriters said...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 6:25 am:
This is REALLY good. I just have two suggestions: work on your grammar, and PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

likearock replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 5:10 pm :
It was good, but I also suggest you work on your grammar. You can make grammatical errors on purpose if it's for emphasis or writing style but if the reader can't tell if it's a mistake or on purpose it's not effective.

Ayushi_austen replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:28 am :
ya...punctuation is important..but gr8 work!!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 8:18 pm:

This was very nice, short and sweet.  I like the last sentence, and good title.  Good job:)

Btw, will anyone who sees this check out and comment on my work?

Asianflowers said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 12:04 pm:

Interesting, simple and sweet. Are you going to write some more?

Could you look at some of my work? Please and thank you.

MissFaber said...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 11:22 am:
That was cute... the fast pace made it unique. it would have been a marvelous poem.
could you comment and rate on my stories? thanx

SilverLuna said...
Feb. 5, 2010 at 4:54 pm:
Hey, loved this...haha, i used to be bookaddict but now i'm on here too. Still love this little piece! Great work! Could you read some of my work too please?(:

4evrheartbroken replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 4:57 pm :
haha im both too! yea sure of coarse:)

4evrheartbroken replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 5:09 pm :
i just finished reading "maybe" and all i can say is wow!! your writing is amazing i my writing is nothng compared to yours!!! you create the characters as if they really live separate lives and it was captivating from start to finish. you definatly have talent!!!!!

4evrheartbroken replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 5:17 pm :
ok i just read "tough" omigodness!! i really felt the anger and rage of both characters spilling out of that piece!

4evrheartbroken replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 5:23 pm :
"do I care?" is also completely mind blowing! and if only i could tell you how true it is. have you read the rest of my work? id really be greatful if someone who writes as beautifully as you do could critique my work(:

In_Love_Loved said...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 9:23 am:
Wow, I like your writing very much. I googled graceling and it seems like something I would want to read. Do you have a facebook? And please keep writing. You have raw talent.

4evrheartbroken replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 11:21 am :
thank you! graceling is my fave book<3 yea i do do you?

In_Love_Loved replied...
Feb. 5, 2010 at 11:35 am :
Hey, sorry it took my so long to get back.

4evrheartbroken replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 5:10 pm :
its completely alright. sorry it took me so long to get back lol(: