healing my self

We moved recently and i hate it here i miss my friends a lot. The alarm went off gerard way's voice echoed in my room i opened my eyes the misery is setting in there is no way i can escape it, my aunt loves yelling at me making my life miserable. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling i look at the clock and get up slowly staring at the light brown walls covered in posters and art work my friends give me i walk to my closet and pick out my usual black skinny jeans i find my missing the Misfits Die Die MY Darling shirt i start taking off my PJ's and changing in to my clothes after im dressed i put on my skeleton socks and walk to the bath room i pull my blue hair in a pony tail the light in....

SaRaHjEaN16 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 10:57 am
I'd be interested in reading more like how she would go through her first day at school. I suggest you keep going with it =)

nickel3 said...
I was getting on this website for school and i read this book summary and i already like, maybe even love this book. this is my type of book.

smileysdeadvalentine said...
yea
i do why?

huskiesfan replied...
this is cool,and u really have blue hair that is so cool i wanted black streaks in my hair but my mom wont let me so i have 2 wait but it would be cool 2 have blue & black streaks in my hair urs must look cool

beebug replied...
I had red streaks in my hair for the summer....

Do U love me? said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 10:10 am
U have blue hair?

smileysdeadvalentine replied...
i do... it used to be magenta and purple it was an experiment gone wrong. but uh whats wrong with having blue hair?

Do u care enough? replied...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 11:14 am
Nothing is wrong with it i was just asking

smileysdeadvalentine replied...
oh. sorry i get defensive. i have fought long and hard to get my eccentric hair color ....my friends are the only ones who like it..my family is conservative they hate things that are out of place and don't look the same as everything else.

pndze replied...
I know what you mean about that. I have one streak of blonde in my hair and people always say to me "Why'd you do that?" It's really annoying. I wanted green hair, but that didn't work out too great. But blue hair's cool.

KiraKira replied...
I dyed my hair bright red over the summer, but it came out really quick so now its back to blonde. I want to dye it red again, but I don't know if I should...

adorabiblegirl replied...
Dec. 10, 2009 at 6:30 am
i wouldn't mind dying my hair something other than blond but my mom thinks that im doing things to young and what are you gonna do when your 16

dreamer759 replied...
i find it funny that this whole conversation has nothing to do with the story but the person's blue hair. but blue hair does sound totally awesome