Why Do I Always Go Down?

The only thing I remember from last night was falling. I was falling far, far down. That must be how I ended up where I am now. My naked body is lying in the bottom of a ravine. I see a towering cliff above me. The sun is at the tip, almost as if the cliff’s hand is holding the burning ball in its hand.
I slowly get up. My legs are scraped and bruised. There is a bite mark on my left shoulder, and it looked like an animal had bitten me. I looked around where I was. My feet were resting close to a small creek and my head was sitting in the grass. I saw a bush near-by, and I could just make out some type of clothing underneath.
I got up and ran over to them. There was a note with neat handwriting on top.
Figured you could use these…As soon as you’re dressed, go to 415 Linley Lane. I will be there. –G
I tossed the note aside and picked up the clothes. There was a bra, underwear, a h pair of jeans, a purple V-neck shirt, wooly socks, and a pair of hiking boots. I gladly slipped them on. I shivered. It was eerie, this place. There was no noise (except the creek), no wind. But, that was probably because I was down. And now I needed to find a way up.

TO BE CONT...

Kateloveshim13 said...
Very nice! Can't wait until more!

Brad C. said...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:45 am
I guess because it's not complete I'm really confused. But it is very descriptive and it is intriguing. I am very interested to see how this will continue. However I'd appreciate it if you showed me things rather than told me. Some imagery was created, but not enough to elicit a "scared" emotion.

mammothfrk said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:53 am
Good so far! keep it up!!!

booklover104 said...

cool! I reallly like it, keep going.

JoPepper said...

That was scary! But it was really good.

Can you please check out my stories "True Colors" and "Death From Angels" I loved this!!!

PaRaNoRmAl627 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this was completely intriguing. cant wait to read the next part! you did an amazing job of grabbing your readers attention with something shocking. greatgreatgreat job overall :D

kukukachu said...
The second part to this has been posted...here's the link: TeenInk.com/fiction/romance/article/143252/Why-Do-I-Always-Go-Down-Part-2/

Madeline said...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 10:38 am
That was a bit disturbing, but i want to read more of it. Keep writing!

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
I NEED MORE!!!!
Great writing!!!

north-to-beautiful said...
write more, i need to figure out what happens to her, if i don't read more soon, i don't know how i'll go on.

isupporttheusa replied...
I posted the new one, now I'm just waiting for the editors to approve it. The second one will be better because I didn't rush it. Much more happens in the second one, too. :D

unwritten~loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Omg! I loved it! great, i wanna hear more!!!