Missing.

I really wish I could forget the way you said I LOVE YOU. The way you looked so cute and how you held my hand too tight but never noticed. I really wish I could forget your hot breath obn my neck and how it felt when you kissed me. I really wish I could stop missing how subtle and simple you were too please. How you asked me what were three things i Loved about you and once i replied you got upset and said
"I would say three things I love about you, but I can't pick just three". I smiled so big and wrapped my arms around you.
I really wish none of this ever happened... The call that night broke my heart. I wake up everyday now, hoping to hear my phone ring and your voice on the other end. The call that night ruined my life. The call that night told me you were gone forever and i'd never kiss your beautiful face again. So now as im typing this and tears are rolling down my cheeks I can hear your voice in the background saying that you love me. Maybe I should'nt have taken all of those pills... But I could see your face in the back of my mind! so close I could almost touch it. Im fading quick now so Im gonna go meet you in the light. I love you sweet angel, sweet angel that left too fast.

mickeymouse said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:03 am
wow lots of emotions. nice writing style. keep it up:)

NKsunshine said...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 10:24 am
Great writing style!! This plot has potential to go amazing places, kep writing:)

wonderlandhaley said...
Oh my gosh! Amazing! Your a wonderful writer, but I absolutely hate sad endings like this:(

hrf1434This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great writing it is awsome

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I luv it and ur writing style.

U should be a romance writer.

@ngel said...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 7:57 am
too good...it is an amazing story loved reading it..got loads of emotions 

papered_heart said...
oh my gosh. LUV IT!! thanks for making me cry!! XD it was amazing. 

purplegiirl24 said...
w o w . " I really wish I could forget. . . how it felt when you kissed me." Amazing piece

duchesskrissy22 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 3:46 am
dis got me crying....great story

xDarkxPixiex said...
This sort of reminds of the book "Kissed by an angel" where the bf dies in a car accident but comes back as an angel to save the girl from being murdered! Your writing is really good! keep it up!

SunshineGirl#15 said...
I heard once of a girl who lost her boyfriend in a car accident.
They were really close. She said the thing that hurts the most is wanting to tell him everything about her day,but remembering half way through dailing his number that he's not there...
Wonderful story.

adorabiblegirl replied...
wow that's gotta suck for her i mean i wouldn't know how it feels to have my bf die but i know how u want to call them and tell them everything but like with me they don't want to hear it they want someone else

windblossom said...
Oct. 26, 2009 at 11:27 am
Wow! This is well written! You're a very good writer! keep going!! cant wait to read more from you! :)

live.love. said...
wow that was sad...but oh so good! i would deffinatly read more of your work!

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Wow!
Great detail!!!! You are a great writer!!!
Keep going!!!!