Love Letter

Dear Boy,
I want an epic love. A love that books are written about, a love that fits perfectly across guitar strings so musicians can write great songs about it. I want a hero, someone extraordinary, who will save me from villains or from myself. I want a love where I have to lose it just once, so I’ll know how hard to fight for it. I want a love that’s flawed, because those are the ones that are perfect. I want a love that’s always young and always fun no matter how old we grow. I want a love that is witty and bright; a love that is always new and keeps me guessing.
So I guess what I’m asking you, boy, whoever you turn out to be...Can you be all these things for me? Can you be my epic hero, who’s flawed and always young? Can you be my love who is witty and keeps me guessing? I hope you can because if I haven’t already made it obvious, I’m searching for you. And I’m counting on you to be my kind of love.

Searching,

Girl

Jazzluv411 said...
awww i lovee this soo much!:) veryy veryy beautifully written. and i like how its short and sweet:)

HarryPotterFan09 said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 7:10 am
That was beautiful. That is almost exactly how girls want guys to act. Great work!

Inkspired said...
This is really nice, I love the way you made it into a letter. This is pretty much what I want, too!

freewriter22 said...
Your story flows beautifully and it makes me hopeful that someday I will find that kind of love.