EC+AM=4ever Chapter 11 Part 1 | Teen Ink

EC+AM=4ever Chapter 11 Part 1

By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

2:30 p.m.
Evalynne's House

Ash and I sat side by side on the couch, watching TV. Well we were actually flipping through practically every single channel. Then the doorbell rang.

I got up to anwer it and Ash followed behind me. It was The Wicked Witch of Westchester along with her evil sidekick, a.k.a. Julianne and Kelly. "What a pleasent surprise," I said sarcastically.

Julianne opened her mouth to speak, but shut it when she saw Ash standing behind me. "Um, hi Ash,"

"Hi," he replied. "You can continue to say whatever it is you came here to say. Don't mind me."

"Oh, um, ok," she said.

"We actually came here because the other day, Evalynne sprayed us with the hose and we weren't very happy about it." Kelly said, trying to make Ash feel sorry for them and get mad at me.

Instead he laughed, "It's about time someone stands up to you two! Nice job, Evalynne!"

Julianne and Kelly both looked infuriated with shock. "Thank you, Ash," I replied with a grin. The looks on their faces were almost enough to make me forget about my fight with Kristy.

"Well are you just going to stand there all day or what?" Ash asked.

"Don't even think about calling me now." Kelly scoffed.

"Yeah, and just forget about texting me." added Julianne.

"Well I was never actually going to in the first place, so that won't be a problem." he remarked.

Julianne turned on her heel, "We're leaving, Kelly." Then both of them stalked off.

I shut the door and turned to Ash. "That was awesome!"

He smiled, "Are you kidding me? You're the one who squirted them with the hose! Now that must have been awesome!"

"Yeah, it was pretty funny." I admitted, laughly lightly.

He smiled, but it didn't last. His eyes darted out the window and then back to me. "My mom is walking over here." he said.

I plastered on a smile, "Maybe she's coming back to make up with you and ask you to move back in!"

There was a knock at the door. "Let's hope so," he muttered. I opened the door and there she stood, The Queen of Mean.

"Hi, Ms. Mongolia," I greeted her.

"Hello, Ash," she said, completely ignoring me.

"Hi, Mom." he replied.

"I came over here to give you another chance." she told him.

I squeezed his hand, happy that they were going to end this fight. I saw a small smile flicker across his face. "Oh," he said.

"But if you come back to live with me, you can't be with Evalynne."

His smile instantly dissapeared. "But mom--"

"You have until seven o'clock tonight. If you don't come back, then this is goodbye." she said, interrupting him. Then she walked away.

I shut the door and turned to face Ash. "You ok?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "What are we going to do, Evalynne?"

"I don't know." I admitted. And then an idea came to my head. "We could always try to secretly date."

"Are you sure that's going to work? The last time we tried to sneak out, my mom found out about it."

"Well then we won't sneak out. We'll just be together whenever she's not home. Doesn't she have to go to work anyways? I thought she worked at Staples."

"Yeah, she's a cashier and that starts tomorrow." he replied.

"A cashier? But she said she worked for the actual company."

"Yeah, that was just a lie to make our reason for moving here more believable." he informed me.

"Oh, I get it." I said. "So what do you say? We can be together while she's at work."

"I guess we could do that." he agreed. Then a smile spread across his face. "Finally, a plan that might actually work."

"I know! Well, you'd better go pack up your stuff if you're moving back in tonight." I told him. He smiled and walked off down the hallway.

His smile meant the world to me. I would give anything just to keep him smiling, because if he wasn't happy, either was I.

Dear Diary,

Ash and I have finally found a way for him to be able to have both of us (me and his mom). All we have to do is be together while his mom's at work. And if we don't get caught, then everything will work out fine.

But if we do get caught, then Ash will really have to choose between me and his mom. And that would mean that he would be unhappy. But I'm not going to let that happen.

This is going to work. Ash and I are going to be together, his mom's not going to know about it, and everyone will be happy. I hope.

Chapter 11 was too long so I made it into 2 parts. Aww, Ash and his mom are reunited. How wondeful. For them at least...

Anjo! SILVER said...
on Oct. 4 2009 at 2:26 am
Anjo! SILVER, Roseburg, Oregon
Dude. i cant wait to see whats gonna happen with the mom. haha

KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

This is so good! I love how you keep bringing in those two other girls, Kelly and Juliane! It makes everything so much more real!

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

lol good good