Little Creek Love Story

It all started in the fifth grade. They both attended Little Creek Elementary School. One day, they met on the playground; and from then on they were inseparable.
They spent most of their days together, including lunch and recess entirely. He was a yo-yo expert, and she was just an average little girl who dreamed of being a princess. They spent every day of fifth grade together, but sooner than they ever wanted, that last day came. It was time to say goodbye, not just to elementary school but to him. He had to leave and return home to Washington. She was devastated; she didn’t want him to leave. They had become the best of friends over the past year; and although they were young, he was the closest thing to love she had ever experienced. She thought of him the whole summer, wondering how he was, and if they would ever see each other again. She tried calling him, but unfortunately recieved no answer.

Daisy moved onto Chiodos Middle School. She decided to start over and move past her love for Sam; she knew no matter how much she wanted to, she probably wouldn’t ever see him again. Entering middle school, she was happy and excited to meet new people, and have new experiences. Sixth grade went by way to fast; Daisy made new friends, and met new boys, but still thought of Sam. She kept thinking about him, and how he was doing, and if all was well. In the blink of an eye, Daisy was in seventh grade; a new year, a new time to start over fresh. She started off the new year with new and old friends, and with the prospects for making even more friends. The first day of seventh grade was not what Daisy had predicted. She got sent to the wrong first period class, got lost, and had to find the right class the next day. The next day was better, she even knew somebody in her class. It was one of her friends from sixth grade; Ginger. Daisy and Ginger were looking forward to having first period together because they were always known for having amazing times together. As Daisy walked through the door of her new class, she looked around and sat down nervously. Daisy asked if she could be seated by Ginger, her only friend in her new class, and of course for the sake of comfort, Mr. Angler said yes. Daisy and Ginger were sitting and talking about their experiences from the prior day, when suddenly a boy a few rows in front of them turned around when he heard Ginger speak Daisy’s name. That initial eye contact was just like that day on the playground; they were locked on each other. Both Daisy and Sam realized who each other were, but didn't dare speak.

As the year progressed, they nervously built up the courage to talk to each other. Daisy couldnt help but ask Sam about their past. It was definitely the same Sam; the same nervous emotional little boy Daisy used to play with at recess. Daisy and Sam began to open up to each other, and became freinds again. He later apologized and admitted to "never quite forgetting her." Sam then told Daisy that in the fifth grade he liked her too, solidifying that her love was not just a one-way feeling. Before they realized it, they were in the eighth grade. Both Sam and Daisy ran for Student Leadership, and got their positions. This only making them that much closer. Daisy and Sam continued growing closer, to the point where it was more than just a friendship. Finally, he asked her to their eighth grade dance, the biggest dance of middle school. Daisy of course accepted his invitation. They had the most amazing night with all of their friends, and with each other.
Daisy and Sam finished off the school year, and middle school, with some great memories together and with their friends. They looked back on their lives together thus far, and recognized all of the memories they had created. But then all of their good feelings went away; summer was here, and they would have to be apart for what seemed to be a lifetime.

The purpose of the last assembly of the year was to honor students of all grades who had academic achievements. Both Sam and Daisy were invited; and were awarded the highest honor possible, student of the year.

High school was just around the corner. Daisy was nervous not just because of the rapid change about to happen, but for her and Sam’s relationship. Just the fact that they were in high school; it seemed so surreal. They were both really excited for school to be starting so they could get to see each other again, and attend a new school; Paramore High School. Sam and Daisy ran for Student Leadership again, and were elected. The next three years flew by too fast to catch hardly anything. Junior year Sam finally was allowed to ask Daisy out and of course Daisy said yes; it was what she had been wanting for so long.

Soon it came time for their senior prom; Sam set up a picnic on the beach with daisy’s leading way to Sam sitting there on the blanket. Then he asked her, “Daisy, will you be my date to Prom?” Daisy was so excited; she thought, Could this be any more perfect? Daisy exclaimed, “Yes Sam, of course!” They went to prom together and danced the night away. As prom was cooling down and the hour grew later, prom king and queen were finally announced; and someone spoke the words, “Our prom king is Sam Higgins! And our prom queen is Daisy Boyd!” Daisy and Sam rushed to the stage to accept their crowns, and danced under the spotlight on the dance floor.

Sadly, now it was time for graduation. They arrived, and took pictures, and prepared for they’re diplomas. Daisy was so nervous and sad thinking back on all of the great times she had in her years of schooling, and how these times were unfortunately drawing a close. Daisy was named valedictorian of Paramore High School, and Sam graduated with high honors. As Daisy walked to the stage to give her speech, she began to tear. She gave the best speech she had ever given, and as she walked away from the microphone, a loud roar came from the crowd of rambunctious seniors. School was over. They were both scared to go into the real world, with college and moving out, but they knew it was coming.

Daisy and Sam stayed close and even ended up going to colleges that were within an hours driving time away from each other. Sam and Daisy still dated, and on the night of their five year anniversary, they went out to dinner. They talked about life and how this annniversary should not be a fifth, but should celebrate all the years of their lives together. Acknowledging the fact that they were elementary school sweethearts. Then, in a spur of the moment, Sam got down on one knee, and began to tell Daisy just how much he loved her and how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. From out of his jean's pocket, Sam pulled a little turquoise box. As he nervously opened the box, a beautiful diamond ring was revealed. Sam nervously asked, “Daisy... will you be my princess?” Daisy couldn't help but screamed, "Yes!" She was so happy, after all of those years, he still remembered how she always wanted to be a princess. In fact he even had it engraved on her ring, “My Princess.” They planned an amazing wedding, and Daisy wore a “fit for a princess” wedding dress.

Sam and Daisy will never forget that day they met on the playground at Little Creek Elementary School, or how their eyes locked onto each other. Daisy and Sam lived a very happy married life, they traveled around the world and experienced many things together. Then they decided to settle down and have kids.

They lived happily ever after, just like a fairytale.

Athena101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:44 am:
Very cute! I felt like it was a very realistic story, but also imaginative. Great work! Loved it!

writer3499 said...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:41 pm:
wow that was super good!!! The details and emotion was amazing!! would you mind commenting on my work?? 

writer3499 said...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:41 pm:

TadashiiYo said...
May 8, 2012 at 10:46 am:
So cute

MoraleAsh said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:41 pm:
Hey this story could have potential if you did add your little twist to it. You've probably heard this already from the billion comments reiterating this but it's true. Besides that, work on your style. It's really "this then this then that then that" kind of thing. Vary your sentences and strengthen your word choice. And have fun!

JosieFrost replied...
May 3, 2012 at 11:33 pm :
I think that's how a love like that works. It IS a thisthenthat kind of story, and if it got twisted and recovered a real plot, it wouldn't be the simple, adorable, and amazing love story it is.

TadashiiYo replied...
May 8, 2012 at 10:47 am :
theres nothing in between its just a this happened and that happened story

Fia-fia said...

Thank you for writing, and i can tell you are a good author, but you need to work on a couple of things. First, this story is rather choppy. YOu need to make it flow, surprise us! Sadly, this story has been repeated the same, tho slightly changed, so many times, so maybe you could add your own touch to it, make it original. Also, in a story, you want a problem. Sorry but this entire story was happy with nothing for the characters to over come. Keep writing!

:)

Writergirl said...
I read the beginning and already knew the ending...it was nothing special. Just like another story. To be honest idk why this is on the front page. Because I've read stories like this millions of times. Not original at all.

DakodaDawn16 replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:03 am :
i realy love the emotion that was put into this story, every story is different, even if it has the same plot line, little details make a story it's own.

undone replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:31 am :
I love the story but it was in the wrong perspective and had no real problem. You could say that she got a new boyfriend and he had to fight for her back even though others have siad the same thing put your own feeling in there. :)

lillypod411 said...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 11:21 am:
that was so sweet i love happy endings! <3

LilLover5-15 said...
awesome! :)

NKsunshine said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:10 am:
Very cute!! The plot has alot of potential, try and find a way to spice it up a bit:)

jojoishappy said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 12:40 pm:
cute story :)

Hermione700 said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm:
Hey, this was an ok story. i kinda agree with a lot of the other posts, it is nice to have a happily ever after but these days, so many people write things about happily ever after. So people really want to read things that are intriguing. I can understand if this is the type of thing you want to write, :) i liked writing like this for a while. But just letting you know that i'd just try putting in a bit of a twist from now on k? :) great job!

Jesse T. said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:07 pm:
Fairy Tales always have a villan. And a long time ago.... they didnt always have a happy ending.... but other than that nice story.

Kimbla said...
May 1, 2011 at 7:55 am:
yea this is so cleche when i saw that this had the most comments and read it i was surprised cause this isnt that good.

paigeforemanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hello, this was a good story, but it was a little stereotypical. Maybe you could add a twist or like Hammi said, a villan? Just a thought. There were a few grammar errors here and there. Otherwise, it was a cute story. :-)

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8, 2011 at 3:26 am:
It was really good, although a bit more realism would improve it. Theres always a villian in fairytales. Keep Writing:)