A deep Secret

CHAPTER 1

I brushed a strand of hair from my face and looked at my watch ,it was 5:20 and soccer practice started at 5:30.
I looked at the parking lot and saw cars coming in.
I turned and ran to my dad. "Kids are coming now Dad".
My dad nodded his head then said to me, "Go ahead and take out the soccer balls".
I ran to do what he said when I saw a hot red truck park into the parking lot. I turned the oppisite direction and quickly grabbed the soccer balls.
"Here you go" I muttered. I guessed I looked as strained as I felt because my dad took one look at me and asked me "Leah are you alright".
I shook my head yes "I'm fine I...I was just taken by surprise by something--what would you like me to do" I added.
"All the kids are lined up so just toss the the ball and let them kick it into the goal".
I nodded and ran back to the field. I smiled at all the six and seven year olds.
"Hey everybody ya'll ready to kick some soccer balls?" I asked.
The little kids shook there heads yes and lined up, I looked around. "Does anybody know where Andy is?"
The kids shook there heads no when I saw him coming.
I waved my hand "Hey Andy" I called. Six year old Andy Wright came running up to me.
"Hey Leah" he said shyly. I bent down and he gave me a high five "Are you ready for soccer Andy". He shook his head yes.
"Well then" I said in a british accent "You best get yor' little bahootie in the back of the line".
He giggled and ran to the back of the line. I laughed silently and stood up.
I stiffened immediately as I saw a couple sit on the grass right by the field.
I turned my back on them and started tossing the ball to the kids.
Now you might be wondering why I was acting rude, why I was at soccer practice, and most of all who I was.

My name is Leah Black and I am seventeen years old, I am 5'4 and skinny. My hair is deep black and my eyes are ( as some people say) lightning blue, whatever that is.
My dad is a soccer coach for the six and seven year olds. I had been playing soccer for five years and decided to have a break and be an assistance coach.
The couple I had just ignored was some people I knew. There names were Jacob Wright and Madaline Mitchell.
To make a long story short I knew Jacob from soccer and I have had a big crush on him since my first year of soccer.
He wasn't a popular kid but everybody loved him. He was a 6 foot soccer player.
With short, and little spiky, black hair and warm brown eyes.
He had a smile for everybody and just being around him made you warm up... like your on personnal sun.
Anyway the witch--I mean girl with him is what everybody would say was my rival.
Madaline Mitchell, for some reason has hated me ever since I had moved to North Carolina. I never figured out why but the school rumor was that she was jealous of me, don't know why but thats what I heard.
Anyway I had ten years of practice to hide my feelings from people so I didn't suspect anybody to know my true feelings for Jacob.
At any other time I probably would have gone over to say hi to them (Just to be around Jacob).
But unfortunently I was still mad at him for some trick he played on me.
I would have kept on with these thoughts but at that moment something hit me on the head and I blacked out
( To be continued)

BehindTheScenes said...
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................................................................please

Goddess said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 1:34 pm:
i must know what happens next

UnwantedNinja said...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 3:59 am:
Give me more !!!!!

NKsunshine said...
This is good, I'd like to read the second part, keep writing(:

Imperfectlife said...

I would like to read more, it's good.

mmb77 said...
I agree, I your a good writer, but you're jumping in the middle of the story to fast. I'd like to read the next part

booklover104 said...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 12:34 am:
intriguing! =)

russianreader said...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:13 am:
This is pretty good, but it seems really rough and kind of jumbled to read.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27, 2011 at 1:05 pm:
I would slow down a bit! You have a good idea going here, but I think it needs details.

AshleyTheMidgetYouKnow said...
I like :) I can't wait to read more :)
And my boyfriend is a 6 ft soccer player so that makes this just that much better ;)

Sha Cha said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:25 am:
Love it...but where's the continuation.Can't wait

blahblahblah123 said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 10:04 am:
i absolutely am in love with your writing style! you are great!

Sk8erChic replied...
Mar. 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm :
Thanks so much :) I really appreciate it

WritingLoverForever said...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 5:31 pm:
A great beginning to a story. I'm excited to read more. I'm in the process of writing a romance story myself. Could you check it out maybe? It's titled "When Love Happens" and I have posted the prologue and chapter one so far.

Sk8erChic replied...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 7:51 pm :
Thanks! I'll take a look at your story.

whateverjulietThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 28, 2011 at 8:49 pm :
this storY beggining is realy good!! and very eye catching! and writingloverforever ill check out your story too! can yOU  guys check my poem out? its called superman , thanx!

lalalander said...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:33 am:
it was an interesting story; really well written, but some of the writing seemed exactly like twilight

DakotaShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
well written till te end. I dont think i didnt notice the stuff you stole from twilight in there!

-Annie- said...
I loved it the story line -- but next time try and go with the flow a little more, you know? Just write, let the words form from your mind. That always helps! But I really, really liked it, and loved the cliff-hanger ending. ;D Add the next one soon. =]]

Lyrabear replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 1:38 pm :
thanks so much i already posted the next and everyon is asking for i'll try to post it soon