You Decided My Fate

There were so many times that I wanted to just run up to you and kiss you. There was just one problem: I didn't know how you would react.
Would you shrink away and talk to your friends about it, making me look like the idiot? Or would you embrace your chance at telling someone that you love them? Letting them know that in this world there really is someone who cares for them?
You see, I don't know you that well. Sure we talked every now and then. But it wasn't very much. And that one time we texted each other, and at first you didn't know who it was, you were open and free with your thoughts. But when you found out it was me, you have never answered a text from me since.
I would ask you to go with me to the Homecoming Dance, or to wear your jersy at the Homecoming game.
But I still don't know you.
Here's a question I doubt you will ever answer. If I was to die today in some kind of freak accident would you remember me tomorrow as the girl who tried to be your friend? Or would you remeber me as the girl who was shy arond you and you were being to idiotic to see that the reason I was so quiet was because I liked you? I guess I'll never know.
Because you see, two days ago we had the Homecoming game. We won of course. you were playing. And last night was the Homecoming Dance. Did you dance with me? No. No one did. I was a wallflower that night.
So you see, even without your knowing, you decided my fate.
Goodbye my friends, I hope you remebr me...

Hippiechick10 said...
Wow! Great work- sad, truthful, and amazing!

ImNotAStalker said...
that waz dope!!YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LantisAh-Chan said...
May 15, 2010 at 7:55 pm:
I swear I've had a similar situation in which I was the girl who was about to share the same fate with her...

marky mark said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:43 am:
did she die or no?!

AnimeGirl101 replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 10:15 am :
yeah she killed her self. there are other comments on here you should read those as well

AnimeGirl101 said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 6:41 am:
yeah she did. the texting part actually happened.

pndze said...
Oh wow. That was amazing! It was so fabulous. I have one question, though (don't feel bad, it just takes me awhile to understand stuff): Did she kill herself in the end? I was a little bit confused. It reminded me of this really great book I read called "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher. It's cool. Keep up the great writing!

emmatheballerina said...
That was very good. I like the imagery a lot and it was a piece I am sure many people could relate to.

BrooklynnBlue said...
This is really good. I love this:)

SeeTheStars said...
Definitely everyone can relate to this. Superrr well written, cause you were good at making me feel the actual emotions, you know? very good :)

Mahathi said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 7:58 am:
well written! its a story we can relate to well!! :)!

monkeyfaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 3:42 pm :

i know exactly how this feels....why because im living this right now..

luckly i love all of my friends and i have some really great ones that wont let me

have the same fate as your character

i creid during this..especailly at the end

because belive it or not..some poeple just dont understand it

but this is the awful truth

how it really feels..

terrific job

i can 100000% relate

ive learned something though

hang on to what y... (more »)