Helena's story

I sat there, bored out my mind. I fear if the bell doesn't ring in the next second, i'd die. I let my mind wonder, to this mourning, when i found a letter on my desk. The letter was from Julian, my best friend of two years now. I've also had a crush on him ever since.
When we first met, my plan was to tell him i liked him, but i never did. Instead some gothic chick came, and i lost my nerve. I watched as they walked off holding hands, and smiling at each other. Since then i never told him, that now i love him. My excuse now would be that i don't and wont risk our friendship. Though i still dream about the way his soft lips would feel and taste like against mine.
The school bell made me jump. It was time to go home and get ready for my date with Julian. I still remember, when i walked in that mourning, i found a letter on my desk. I picked up the red envelope, and took out the letter. The letter read, "Helena, meet me at the waterfall tonight... urgent... Julian." The letter made me want to smile, because whenever we wanted to hangout, or whenever we had problems, we'd sneak out late at night and go to the waterfall. I was always there for Julian. When his father would beat him black and blue. I knew when it happened because i'd see a new bruise on his beautiful face or some where on his arms. No one knew about Julians problem but me. Every one thought Julian was getting into fights every day, but i knew the truth. The truth only made me love him even more, because it brought me closer to him then anyone else. i know about the cuts he made on his arms, and the heart shape burn on his wrist, that he hides with his green skeletal hoodie, and his fingerless gloves. i understand the pain his dad put him through, sometimes it makes my heart weep for what they do to him...
It was ten, thirty when my parents went to sleep, still i waited until eleven to be sure. When i was positive they wouldn't wake up, i climbed out my window, and made my escape. i was wearing my black Jack skeleton sweater, over a small tank top, my black skinny jeans, and my knee high combat boots.
the moon was beautiful, and full. the sky being clear, the light circle around it only made it magical. Night was a wonderful time to come to the waterfall. i thought of Julian, how his face glowed in the moonlight, how his chocolate brown eyes danced when a firefly passed by. the waterfall was like magic to me.
When i got there, i didn't see Julian anywhere. i was at the right spot, where we usually met, behind the waterfall. i stood there a second more, then decided to touch the water. it was warm, like running a warm bath. i decided i'd stick my feet in, so i unlaced my boots, set them to the side, and took off my socks. i put my feet in and sighed, "Let me be with you Julian." i took off my jacket threw it with my boots.
Then out of nowhere i get pushed into the water, with arms still around me. I knew it was Julian, i felt the tingle run through my body, when he was near. we floated to the surface, i turned to face him, he only smiled. when Julian smiles, i melt. we swam for awhile, then chased each other, when he caught me, he held me awhile. A second passed, then he kissed me. his lips were nothing like i'd imagined, they were better. his lips were like kissing a cloud, way softer, way sweeter.
"Helena, my valentine, Im glad your here with me." Julian whispered against my lips. "i will always be here for you, no one knows you like i do." i whispered back. then in unison we said, "i love you." that was the last thing we said that night. we got out the water, me in my soaked jeans, him in his, we walked hand in hand, with love in our hearts.

THE END

billgamesh11 said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 3:34 pm:
Awww! This was a perfect story!!! I LOVED IT!! <3<3<3:):):);) 

luvtaylor16 said...
aww, so cute, i wish u would make a follow up story on this, like how u and him r doing. <3 u tim

trblue said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:48 am:
over the summer i pulled some teenink stuff off the internet, and this pice of work was decided. i was trying to read my notes . so it's telling me to ask you. that you need to read all or half of ellen hopkings books.

LostAngel said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:25 pm:
Short and sweet love it

Dara R. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 11:27 am:
i luv this--its a beautiful story keep on writing!

Ildi S. said...
wow that was really really good keep on writing!

smileysdeadvalentine said...
hey hun!! i miss you . this place sucks ! hows every one? tell katnix i miss her!!! im sick as dog!!! give katnix a hug for me!! i saw my old friend from pacific sunday.
love u

SkissyBellatrix replied...
Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:54 am :
i miss you two call katastrafic and get my new number kay?

pndze said...
That was A-mazing. I really loved it. It made me get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I always get when something really sweet happens! And hey, maybe tomorrow I'll be sitting in math class and get an idea! Ha! Keep writing!

raevyn_13 said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 6:08 am:
It's great!!! Haha, I agree with Kaitlyn--the same thing happens to me in class although the teacher usually notices and tells me to concentrate on the lesson so I try as hard as I can to remember what I thought of afterwards! Haha.. ^_^
Anyway, I liked this! Keep it up!
P.S. I like the Blue Bloods, Vampire Kisses, and Dark Fever series too!!!
>_<

SkissyBellatrix replied...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 10:08 am :
thanks i appreciate the encouragement... best of luck on not getting caught in class teachers can be hard, when they're encouraging us to follow our dreams... dont forget to check out Paul and Alice from my bestie

Kaitlyn S. said...
I loved it! :) It's funny how you can be in class at school then you think of a story and you write it...in class! that's how all my stories end up. haha! Well anywayz...loved it! keep writing!

SkissyBellatrix replied...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 9:51 pm :
thanks i appreciate the encouragement... all the luck in the world for your writing. dont forget to look for Paul and Alice from my bestie

unwritten~love replied...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 6:56 am :
I did and i loved them! :D

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 9:57 am:
pardon my bad grammer and happy store fun syndrome. even though real ending was tragic. the one you made makes me feel better and the what if it happened like that
H.J

SkissyBellatrix replied...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 9:58 am :
i sorry. i wish it did happen like that... but thats why i made it your story....

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 9:50 am:
awww!!!! its not how it really happened but thanks a lot!!!! i hope the real true life ending did not end happy.
hj