"Until the day I die"

I'm sitting here listening to The Story of the Year's song "Until the day I die" and it makes me think of you. One part of the song that stands out to me is "My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you" I wish I could do that to you, When I think about you I think about how I hate you and what you did to me. I remember when I loved you but you did not care you used me and I let you.
But I could not stop it whatever we had but I loved you so much it made me sick. I told myself that I would never let anyone be my everything but I let you be and you threw it away. So "My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you" keeps playing in my head and I think I hate you for what you did. The song keeps playing again and again in my head and I realize I do not hate you and the song disappears with every thought of you.

mellow_melon said...
i swear this is totally like something i could write because thats exactly how i feel. EXACTLY

calayfosho said...
i enjoy how u start at the beginning by saying that u hate him and the song keeps replaying in ur head, and by the end it fades and so does your anger about him, really good all inall

waitingforurhand said...
nice job
i love this writting
:D

Do u care enough? said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 9:45 am
This describes how I feel!

jess212 replied...
this is how i feel too! those lyrics describe it excactly!

strawberrybailley said...
I would just like to say i can relate to the song "until the day i die" it has alot of meaning behind it! and i can relate to what you said "you used me and i let you". i have been in that same situation and i would just like to tell you as i'm sure you already know it is NOT easy one bit and no matter how much people say they understand they really don't unless they have been in that situation! but just remember that karma has their name down and its only a matter... (more »)