Don't

I walked down the boarded up bridge. I saw the sunset in the distance. He was pacing in the sand, clearly waiting for me. I ran over to you. He held his arms open for me. I clutched him as he clutched me.
"I thought you wouldn't come." he whispered in my ear.
"Apparently your worries were wrong." I said.
"I can only stay and hour. My mom's been getting antsy and will check in soon." He said.
"Alright." I whispered.
We sat down on the blanket he laid out on the white sand. I was curled up beside him, trying not to fall asleep. He held me, rubbing my arms to keep me from shivering with the cool breezes blowing on us.I stared up into his golden green eyes and wondered. He ran his fingers through me hair.
"God I want to kiss you." He breathed.
"Me too." I said, closing my eyes.
"We only have thirty minutes, sweetie." He said laughing. We were on our sides, staring at each other. He rolled to where I was laying my head on his chest and he sat up a little. "Better make the best of it." He said, tightening his grip on my waist. His lips touched mine for a brief second. All the breath was stolen from me in that one touch. I sucked in another breath as he pulled away.
"Don't." I whispered.
"Don't what?" He asked, confused.
"Don't pull away." I breathed. My dirty blonde hair was blowing slightly. His brown was in his eyes.
"I didn't want to either." He said. He clutched me tighter again and this time I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him. My mouth lingered on his, wanting more and glad when I was satisfied. Synchrinization flowed. I heard my father yelling from our condo for me. I would not pull away. My father's voice was growing louder, closer, I didn't care; all of my dreams were coming true. He broke away, gasping for air.
"Who's out there with my daughter?" My dad screamed.
"Don't leave. Don't ever leave me." I breathed.
"Never." He sighed. He pulled me into another lingering kiss. I heard my dad running out to us. I felt him yank me off the man I loved. My dad looked down on me and his hand collided with my face. He had slapped me.
"Get to your room NOW!" My dad yelled. I stood. I pushed my dad away, helped my love to his feet and held him. "You were forbidden from seeing him, young lady. You are never going to leave your room again. I don't want you liplocking with someone like him. He's not right for you." My dad said.
"How do you know?!" I screamed. "How do you know that I don't love him? Well guess what, I do! I'd rather a stranger stabb me a million times than live without him! You can't keep something like this away from me ,dad!" I yelled. His grip tightened on me.
"You want to love him, get out of my house."
"Fine, come on, help me pack, baby" I said to my love. My dad stared as I rode away on the back of my forbidden love's motorcycle. I had said 'don't pull away' and I don't intend to pull away from what I want.

rosykatnip97 said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm:
whoa, you change your name allot! lolz. ;) this is really good, got hooked on the first sentence! you should've made it longer, though! great job

TheCinders This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 14, 2010 at 2:47 am:
I love it but maybe you should expand a little and write about something other than romance. If that's what you wanna write about that's cool but you could experiment and you might be surprised to learn that you enjoy other topics.

lost-love-but-still-living said...
guys, i changed my name again, i know, sorry!!! i won't change it again, i promise!!!!

lost-love-but-still-living replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:56 pm :
ok, so maybe i have trouble deciding things, this time i PROMISE......i'm changing my name to the one below............

jacobs-true-renesmee replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 6:00 pm :
hey, this is my new name, but I 'CROSS-MY-HEART-HOPE-TO-DIE-STICK-A-NEEDLE-IN-MY-LAPTOP' PROMISE NOT TO CHANGE IT AGAIN.

lindsey_O said...
haha i feel the same way! and you know stephanie myer's email? thats cool

north-to-beautiful replied...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:50 am :
yea, i haven't e-mailed her for a while, so i don't know what she thinks about this story but if i do, i'll give some feedback. and thanks for the comments, they really help.

JordanNicole replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 1:59 pm :
what is Stephanie Meyers email, again? I lost it in my contacts..

lindsey_O said...
Great job! I thought it was fantastic! I could feel the girl's desire to be with her love so clearly! again, wonderful work! keep on writing! :D

north-to-beautiful replied...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 5:12 pm :
thank you! i have read some of your work and i feel wonderful that another author liked my writing! this was originally a dream and going to be e-mailed to stephenie meyer but i found out about this website this is my 2nd writing ever! : D

pndze said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 11:52 am:
You seriously are that good! I wouldn't just say that without meaning it.

north-to-beautiful replied...
Oct. 8, 2009 at 4:33 pm :
aww thanks. i'm waiting on the approval of part two so it's on it's way, can't wait to see how many people like want the 2nd one.

pndze said...
Oh, wow. That was amazing. Seriously. I loved it. It was so sweet and I always love happy endings! Ha ha.

north-to-beautiful replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 5:16 pm :
thanks. i changed my name, but it's still me. i'm really THAT good? wow, i love the comments, they really help me. I love being inspired as much as possible

KiraKira replied...
Oct. 27, 2009 at 8:31 pm :
This is beautiful! I love it!! Is part two up yet? :)

Saysh said...
Sept. 27, 2009 at 9:31 am:
Awesome! I loved it! Good job and keep writing! =)

north-to-beautiful replied...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 9:23 am :
thanks. i'm the author. i'm waiting on ch. 2 to get approved, hopefully it'll be on soon. it takes freaking foreva for me to upload it, it's the ONE thing i don't like from this site.

BookLOver808 said...
LOved it every word and i had the feeling of being trapped.

Annaxoxo said...
Sept. 26, 2009 at 11:40 am:
yes!!!! i thought it was amazing!!!!

Annaxox said...
this was so good!!!! keep writing!!!!