Trust

I am blind, but I do well with my senses. I’m the only person that is blind in a room full of people. I approach a man that is scented with usher cologne and has touched my hand with a hand shake so strong it could weaken any women’s knees. His voice is deep and sounds like the man of my dreams. He asked me “what do I see when I look at him?” I said, “I am blind,” “But your eyes are so beautiful”, he said. I said “I can’t see beautiful things I can only imagine.” The man told me he has never been with some one blind, but I have such a special attraction to you. I replied “I can’t even see you, but from your touch, tone, and scent, you seem as if you are meant for me. The man fell in love with me and I did as well, we were married two years later. He gave me his eyes and I gave him mine he told me “I want you to see what I see which is your beautifulness and everything else you have not seen. I said “As long as I got you to guide me my love, and for you to lead me in the right direction I would be blind and not mind, and if you were to ever leave me I’d rather be blind then watch you walk away.

<3 :5 said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:14 am
i liked your story and i th;ought it was very unique! Are you really blind?

tenderheartx3 said...
I can see that you enjoy writing. My advice is to not just tell people, but rather describe. For example, don't tell the reader that the person is blind, but rather explain. Perhaps something like.... I do well with my senses, except for one that I am incapable of... sight. idk but just use more imagery and try to stay more on the reality side... stories have to have a conflict... that way it wont bore the reader...
keep writing, practice makes perfect!

szmydc said...
This passage was touching. It shows me if you have a diagnosis with anything, you can still find the guy you will spend the rest of your life with. Some sentences in the passage, like, "As long as I got you to guide me my love, and for you to lead me in the right direction I would be blind and not mind.", "And if you were to ever leave me I'd rather be blind then watch you walk away.", means no matter what, you can always find the guy you will stay with forever.

Bookaddict said...
I can imagine this clearly, in my ownw riting i'm trying to explore all different angles to write from, a blind person is a brilliant idea. It's very well written.! :)

bittybabe92 replied...
Sept. 22, 2009 at 9:39 am
thank u at least someone likes and know talent

Jessica M. replied...
i think you did great, you write very well and thats good. keep it up, dont let anyone get you down!

fairyfreak said...
Please imagine a realistic situation. Would any normal person, blind or not, randomly walk into a room and feel an attraction to another being so instantaneously? Even in books where romance is abounding, chemistry absolutely does NOT come on so quickly. Develop your characters, set the scene, don't be repetitive and your work will be better.

bittybabe92 replied...
Sept. 21, 2009 at 8:49 am
it's the imagination of mine that came out on paper i agree on how a blind person wouldn't attract so quickly but it's in fairy tale land to be specific

Sunshine0115 replied...
Sept. 23, 2009 at 10:56 am
So this lady is NOT blind?

bittybabe92 replied...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 8:07 am
wat ru talkin about she is blind if u didn't read the story for ppl who can't read this and understand don't bother