She's A Lady part two

By , Springdale, AR
It was during fourth period, that I knew I wasn't crazy because, the door too the classroom opened and the boy from before stepped in, his grey-green eyes scanning the room, until he saw me, his eyes narrowed and he frowned.

"May I help you?" The teacher asked, he looked over at her and smiled, obviously making her swoon.

"I'm in this class." he declared, the teacher looked at her board.

"You must be, Dyven Pagan." he nodded shortly, the teacher smiled.

"Please take a seat were you like." I watched wirily as his eyes scanned around the room and he picked the desk in front of me.

Why did I feel so uneasy around this guy, he just made me want too curl up in a ball and cry.

I looked down and doodled on my paper lightly, until I heard the teacher start our lesson and I looked up too find, him staring at me, I felt held in place.

"I'm Dyven, nice too meet you." he murmured holdin out his hand I didn't take it, his eyes watched me.

"KaDee Creighton." I muttered stiffly, he grinned and then turned around agian.

For the rest of the class I didn't look or talk to him, I was afaid it was a dream and it would disapear.

When the bell rang, I grabbed my jacket and bag about too go when a note hit my desk and I saw Dyven walk out of the classroom everyone staring in awe.

My breath faltered slightly when I took the note, and shoved I into my back pocket.

"KaDee, there you are." I heard Vyctorea say boredly, I smiled at her, I loved having fifth period Art with Vyc.

"Hey." I mummbled softly.

"Have you seen him?" A girl asked me out of the blue.

"who?" I asked.

"The Pagan kid." I gave her a horrible look, then said.

"I have him fourth." I said boredly.

"Lucky!" the girl squealed, I frowned.

"Whatever..." I hissed then listened the teacher go on and on about realistic paintings.

As the bell rang I feared Lunch for odd reasons, sighing I took out the not from my back pocket and skimmed it, my eyes widening as I let out a gasp.

hepburn said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 3:46 am:

nice second part.. obvious spelling mistakes but other than that its great!

i just got kinda confused at the conversation KaDee had with the other girl...

imnotjaye said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 2:44 pm:
i think u should hide cuz sum ppl will b after u if u dont post the 3rd part!!! wat duz the note say??

Bbrat said...
i liked the first one better, i liked this one too tho. im just confused because i thought other people couldnt see him?

biddycakes said...
totally agree with choir chic!!! i want to read more!!!

choirchic said...
i want to know what the note says. you have to write a part 3

Bookaddict said...
I agree with Runner Girl, lol, you should really continue on with this. You've got a good eye-catcher here. Fly with it!

Katy Perry replied...
Sept. 21, 2009 at 7:11 pm :
i defintly agree with runner girl and bookaddict keep writing. what did the note say did he ask her out? what happend we all really want to know keep writing. cant wait when part 3 comes out. very wonderful it reminds me of my 4 boyfriends before. i kissed 1 of them out of the other 3. and my biyfriend now ive kiss like 1000 times. keep writing.

addicted-to-romance replied...
Sept. 22, 2009 at 4:50 pm :
I love it. And, I too do wish of you that you continue your story. Maybe a little more detail. But I love it, my decision is made. Please Continue. Thank You.

KiraKira replied...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 11:47 am :
This is good! But you're leaving us hanging again! More, please!!

Runner Girl said...
Sept. 21, 2009 at 10:58 am:
You should totally continue this story line! I really want to see what happens with KaDee!

#dragonfly# said...
Sept. 18, 2009 at 7:23 am:
I love this story! After I read part one I couldn't wait for this one. Keep writing! I love it :]