tramp | Teen Ink

tramp

She walked through the hallway not meeting a single eye. This was how it had been for the past two months. Her hair laid limp on her back, she used to wish it would have more body- but now she just wanted to disappear. Her name was Emily, she was average as average came. Black long hair, pale complexion, tight small lips, and a pretty skinny physique. Her pace increased as she passed Mackenzie Rutherford's lunch table.

"You." Mackenzie called, pointing at her and beckoning slowly... she had no choice but to answer. Me, she mouthed. "Yes you, do you speak..?" "I-i-i.. sorry." she muttered. "Whatever. Your in my english class right?" "Y-yes..." "Oh good, do you think you could maybe print out an extra copy of our homework for me?" Mackenzie smiled.

She breathed in, it would be great to have the in crowd like her... "Oh, oh sure yeah ok" she said. "Great. You can go now." Mackenzie ordered. Just then Nate Hopkin walked over, kissing Mackenzie hard on the mouth. Emily's heart began to beat increasingly. "Your still here...' Mackenzie observed. "O-Oh I-i" She fled the table and made her exit straight to the bathroom.

on Aug. 8 2011 at 2:49 pm
NKsunshine BRONZE, Palatine, Illinois

"I don't need easy, I just need possible!" ~Bethany Hamilton

I hate how that truley happens in todays world, good story though:)

on May. 14 2011 at 1:35 am
booklover104 BRONZE, Stockton, California

I have a couple of quotes i like... \"Success is not a doorway it\'s a staircase\"
2. \"Everything happens for a reason\"
3.\"Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have\"-Thomas Edison

i get it. it's sad, but i am pretty sure it happens.

on Jun. 13 2010 at 7:49 pm
JamieStarr GOLD, Sevierville, Tennessee

o! thats why i love you. :) i love you.

i didnt understand it but if you wou.ld have dded more about it i am sure  it would have been a bit better

necnec said...
on Jun. 13 2010 at 6:02 pm
necnec, Summit, New Jersey

"Malice towards none and charity towards all"

Well yea I guess all the comments say you should add more.

But its confusing and doesn't really have a point to be honest

on May. 7 2010 at 8:04 am
JRudnicki SILVER, Lewisburg, Ohio

"My life is my message." -Unknown

Hi. I noticed that almost every comment suggests that you should have done this, or you should have done that.  I think that your piece is great just as you wrote it. I don't necessarily like endings that leave me questioning the story, but at the same time, that's why they're so great.

I enjoyed this. Keep up the good work.

on Apr. 1 2010 at 8:59 pm
Green8a8 SILVER, NY, New York

im the author of my life, unfortunately im writing in pen therefore i can't erase nothing about it.-by some crazy friend of mine

it was cute but i dont see your point

i think u should of posted more info

on Mar. 9 2010 at 6:37 pm
sidneynicole BRONZE, McKinney, Texas

"When life knock you down to your knees, just know you are in a perfect postition to pray."

writing some more would be helpful

on Feb. 14 2010 at 10:23 am
turn_it_up(: SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
i agree about the mean girls lunch scene. (:

on Feb. 14 2010 at 3:40 am
imnotjaye SILVER, Los Angeles, California

"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities."
Oscar Wilde
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)

ummmm... how is this related to luv??

sumerlover said...
on Jan. 23 2010 at 10:37 pm
I agree with every one else who stated that they were confused on the title of your story,as well as if there was more to it. I think your piece could be alright if you continued it, but I also think that you need more originality to your piece because to me this almost seems like a re-verbalization of the lunch room scene in Mean Girls. Thank you for sharing your piece though!

on Jan. 23 2010 at 8:24 pm
live.love. BRONZE, Canton, Ohio
im a little confused..hopefully theres more?

on Dec. 27 2009 at 10:18 pm
dancewritedream SILVER, S. Dartmouth, Massachusetts

"Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting."

ummm... people... I really think this is just the first chapter.... just a guess.

on Oct. 3 2009 at 12:09 pm
Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

i would just like to point out that no one would actually be that snobby and i agree with the others it doen't really make sense to me in how ii is a romance and the title doesn't make sense

Bookadddict said...
on Sep. 25 2009 at 5:13 pm
I agree, the title doesn't really make sense. I'm waiting for the rest of the story to fall into place. Maybe you could write some more...?

XxNobbyxX said...
on Sep. 13 2009 at 12:03 pm
Quite short but pretty good, maybe you could add some more to it.

I don't really see how it is romance or why it is called tramp but apart from that, good job!