tramp

She walked through the hallway not meeting a single eye. This was how it had been for the past two months. Her hair laid limp on her back, she used to wish it would have more body- but now she just wanted to disappear. Her name was Emily, she was average as average came. Black long hair, pale complexion, tight small lips, and a pretty skinny physique. Her pace increased as she passed Mackenzie Rutherford's lunch table.

"You." Mackenzie called, pointing at her and beckoning slowly... she had no choice but to answer. Me, she mouthed. "Yes you, do you speak..?" "I-i-i.. sorry." she muttered. "Whatever. Your in my english class right?" "Y-yes..." "Oh good, do you think you could maybe print out an extra copy of our homework for me?" Mackenzie smiled.

She breathed in, it would be great to have the in crowd like her... "Oh, oh sure yeah ok" she said. "Great. You can go now." Mackenzie ordered. Just then Nate Hopkin walked over, kissing Mackenzie hard on the mouth. Emily's heart began to beat increasingly. "Your still here...' Mackenzie observed. "O-Oh I-i" She fled the table and made her exit straight to the bathroom.

NKsunshine said...
I hate how that truley happens in todays world, good story though:)

booklover104 said...
May 14, 2011 at 1:35 am
i get it. it's sad, but i am pretty sure it happens.

JamieStarr said...

i didnt understand it but if you wou.ld have dded more about it i am sure  it would have been a bit better

JRudnicki said...
May 7, 2010 at 8:04 am

Hi. I noticed that almost every comment suggests that you should have done this, or you should have done that.  I think that your piece is great just as you wrote it. I don't necessarily like endings that leave me questioning the story, but at the same time, that's why they're so great.

I enjoyed this. Keep up the good work.

necnec replied...

Well yea I guess all the comments say you should add more.

But its confusing and doesn't really have a point to be honest

agsmiley888 said...

it was cute but i dont see your point

i think u should of posted more info

sidneynicole said...
writing some more would be helpful

imnotjaye said...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 3:40 am
ummmm... how is this related to luv??

sumerlover said...
I agree with every one else who stated that they were confused on the title of your story,as well as if there was more to it. I think your piece could be alright if you continued it, but I also think that you need more originality to your piece because to me this almost seems like a re-verbalization of the lunch room scene in Mean Girls. Thank you for sharing your piece though!

turn_it_up(: replied...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 10:23 am
i agree about the mean girls lunch scene. (:

live.love. said...
im a little confused..hopefully theres more?

Fredwardness said...
i would just like to point out that no one would actually be that snobby and i agree with the others it doen't really make sense to me in how ii is a romance and the title doesn't make sense

XxNobbyxX said...
Quite short but pretty good, maybe you could add some more to it.
I don't really see how it is romance or why it is called tramp but apart from that, good job!

Bookadddict replied...
I agree, the title doesn't really make sense. I'm waiting for the rest of the story to fall into place. Maybe you could write some more...?

dancewritedream13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ummm... people... I really think this is just the first chapter.... just a guess.