Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

thesilverrose said...
PLEASE!!!! Please write more!!! It was simply wonderful. I'll check out the next ep. Good work.

thesilverrose replied...
Dec. 11, 2009 at 9:34 pm :
in the sequel, there was no contiuation (if there is such a word) of what the scene was. i liked the first one better than the second. but good job. :D

The Reader! said...
That was so good. It ended too quickly. It gave me butterflys in my stomch. Make more

katieh4ever said...
oooh!
i love it!
its STUNNING
its got everything!
romance, kind of actionish-if u get where im coming from, and perfect for anyone who knows how to read. :)

grnlver114 said...
I love this series!!! I'd totally read it once its published!!!

MindyJones said...
You are amazing at hooking the reader in. My laptop scrolled down and saw a break after the last sentence. I started to read slower so it wouldn't come any faster. Great job, definitely great material.

iPonder said...
liked this episode? read the next episode called shifters ep 2. the series will now be known as  shifters. i wont change it again xD

iPonder replied...
Jan. 8, 2010 at 6:17 pm :
  darn   shifters ep 2*

star33 said...
YOu did an awesome job!!!

Anjo! said...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 1:49 am:
woah woah woah, you cant leave us hangin!

Bri-love said...
its good write more<br /> i need more!!

writer24/7/365 said...
this is good.

darkangeljuliette said...
so kool keep wrighting

KoolChik said...
I absolutely loved keep writing!

storyofmylife said...
omg... this was absolutely mesmerizing....
the way you wrote just captured my attention from the beginning...
amazing....

pndze said...
I loved it! That was so great. I can't wait to read more! I really loved how it was a love/hate relationship between them; it kept it interesting. I also liked how it was a little bit vague. It was like the beginning of really good books that start in the middle and go back and explain everything. Like a prologue. I seriously cannot wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work!

AmandaLee143 said...
I thought it was great. I agree... I can't wait to read more :)

monkeyfaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 8:15 pm :

at was absolutly amazing.

i want more darnit!

will you be writing more?? i sure hope so.

this is the best love hate relationship i have read about in a long time 

u did absolutly fantastic

please put me out of my misery and wondering and write moore...for me

-Monkeyface:)

AmandaLee143 replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
Hey I didn't write this story lol but I totally agree with you... I hope she writes more!

forevermore said...
I think your story needs more details. I didnt quite understand where this is taking place or what is going on. The endind was...nice...

Em H. said...
Sept. 26, 2009 at 7:20 am:
Great story! I need more!
I can't wait for more of your writing!