Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

twiwrite said...
Feb. 19, 2010 at 2:32 pm:
wow is there more???

JohnyDeppLover123 said...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 12:18 pm:
one word: AMAZING!!! well actually two words: AWESOME!!! ; ]

JohnyDeppLover123 replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 12:19 pm :
please please please write more!!!

LeslieAnn said...
It was good and I want to read more, question, you swithched POV's at the beginning, did you do it intentionally?

lily1411 replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 8:37 pm :
yea, i'm wondering about that too...

awaiting-my-romeo said...
wait, wait, wait, wait!!! where'd the rest of it go?!?!?! (starting to panic) eek! gotta find it now! gotta finish this story! have to know what happens!!!

erika4964 replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:48 am :
ME TOO!!! This story was so good it gave me goosebumps!! Please write more!!

SharpestSatire said...
really cool. i'm slightly confused as to why you switched POVs during the beginning... more please, though!

imnotjaye said...
r u insane??!!!??? wers the rest of it??!!??? dont make us wait!!!!
lurve it!! u hav sooo mucho potential but watch out about ur punctuation and sentence structure

imnotjaye replied...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 5:01 pm :
i read it again n i think u shood change ur last sentence to sumthang more intriguiging... but other than tht... LURVVVVED IT EVEN MORE!!

shreya said...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:19 am:
just luv it..
please continue it.. dnt end it here..

tanaya said...
I really want to read more! GREAT!

iPonder said...
ahh sorry everybody! ive beennn so out of it lately! i have this whole story written in a notebook. I just havnt had the time to get it all on the computer! But I wont let you down! Thank you for your support! i love your comments sooooo much! hope u had happy holidays!

LonWlofzHowl said...
wow im like toatlyy amazed i LOVE IT KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

littlewriter97 said...
PLZZZ make it into a full fledged book, and can u please alert me wen u become an author??

adriannalovesanime said...
Wo,I love this:D

Silverdragon said...
Beautiful I am practicaly purring with the buzz I got from that keep it up

Melinda L. said...
amazing job!

thesilverrose said...
PLEASE!!!! Please write more!!! It was simply wonderful. I'll check out the next ep. Good work.

beautifulworld replied...
Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:53 pm :
the sequel is called 'shifters 2'