Lights | Teen Ink

Lights

By TheUnknownGuest GOLD, Woodbridge, Virginia
TheUnknownGuest GOLD, Woodbridge, Virginia

I can't remember it clearly, but it went something like this:

"The past is the past, the future is the furture. But now, now is like a gift, which is why it is called present."

I walk up the door that holds him safely in there. He usally always comes back to see me from, I don't know where. When he is gone, I am forced to be alone. As i reach the top of the stairs where the door sits and waits for me to knock, I see no sign of a light in the house. I hope to soon see a light. I walk around his dark house until, after a long walk around a big dark house, I see a dim light. I look further too see any sign of him possible. Finnaly, I see him looking at me through the window. I am so excited that I almost forget why I was there.
He starts running down the stars while I run up them to him. Then, we kissed. When we broke from each other, we started talking about what happend when we were apart. I was about to ask him where he goes when he isn't here, but i didn't get a chance.
I left his house with a smile on my face. Sadly, I never went back to his house ever again. I'm not sure why. To this day, I still miss him a lot.

I hope you like it. I'm a begginer and not the best at spelling.... Sorry. :)

on Sep. 28 2009 at 1:56 pm

Thanks! I will keep that in mind.... and no worries.... you sounded fine:)

on Sep. 28 2009 at 10:05 am
EHunt96 PLATINUM, Swampscott, Massachusetts

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

I agree, but this has great sentence structure! (lol, sorry that sounded like a teacher) Keep up the good work!!!!

on Sep. 3 2009 at 12:37 pm
ZebraWithoutStripes ELITE, Blue Springs, Missouri

To make a difference in the world, you have to be different from the world.

this is really cute :) you are a great writer, keep it up! this piece is really good but it seems like only a part of something. you should make it into a short story i think