Him

Down the stairs I go to see who was waiting for me. It was the person I was hoping to see all day. He had a smile on his face, but in his eyes, there was sadness. I ran downstairs to give him a hug. I kissed him on the lips and whispered in his ear that I missed him. He pushed me away and told me to sit. I did just that, but I couldn't belive what he told me. He told me that he was in love with another woman. I told him that I never wanted to see him again. I went upstairs to call my friend to tell her that he got another girlfriend. All night I cried.
Suddenly, I was awoken by a phone call. It was one of my friends. "How are ou feeling" She asked. "I am fine" I say.
Four months later I found someone that would love me forever. :)

wonderlandhaley said...
Um, it's honestly really not the greatest. It was very confusing and short, it sounded more like a summary of a page in a book you read. It was unoriginal, not to sound mean. Really the ending was the worst part. It would have been a whole lot better if you continued with getting over this guy and then finding someone else, someone better, and then writing about their new relationship. 

2good2be4gotten replied...
ditto                

TheUnknownGuest replied...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 1:40 am
lol, yeah I agree. I was stuck on this but one of my friends really wanted me to post it, so I did. I'm way better at poems then I am with stories. Feel free to check out some of my poems. :)

megs95 said...
Umm, kind of confused. wish you had added more detail since it was such a good story

Em H. said...
good, but i think u need a little more to add to your story, i mean i wish there was more, but other than that, I LOVED IT!

TheUnknownGuest replied...
aww. Thanks! I felt the same way.... but I don't know what else to add!

HannahBear! replied...
You should add more about the person who would love you forever, and maybe the one who said he loved another woman got desperate and came back to you but the love of your life defended you when the player got drunk or something like that?

TheUnknownGuest replied...
Wow! What an imagination! I like the ideas. I'll think about it :)

CrazyWriter replied...
it was nice but i wish there was more... cool

iwantcoconow said...
Sept. 16, 2009 at 10:41 am
really good i love that it ended on a happy note

lexi<3 replied...
dude, i loved ur story bkuz it is really amazingg, but i put thsi comment down here to say that this persons screen name that i'm replying on is awesome!!! sweet idea!!!

iwantcoconow replied...
thanks i really like chocolate

TheUnknownGuest replied...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 1:41 am
Lol. <3