Happily Ever After? chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Happily Ever After? chapter 1

By BekkahH BRONZE, Nowhere, Pennsylvania
BekkahH BRONZE, Nowhere, Pennsylvania

1

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess who lived in an amazing castle. Her and the price were madly in love and everyone in the land adored her for her extraordinary ability to be in such a relationship and still manage an entire country on her own.

“CASSIE WAKE UP!”

Okay so that isn't exactly true. My name is Cassandra Lee Woodman. I am in the 11th grade at Lightwall High. Our school mascot is the fish. Lame I know, imagine being at a sporting event and yelling “Go fighting fish!”. It doesn't get any lamer than that, well actually it does, with me and my best friend Her name is Samantha Katherine Backle, she is also a junior and also attends the same high school as me. Sam unlike me though is absolutely stunning She shiny blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She always knows what the next fashion is going to be because she is usually the one designing it. Now back to my dream, I am in no way a princess. In fact my castle is really just a regular apartment on Peach St. I live with my mother. Her name is well, that's not important I just refer to her as mom. My dad passed when I was just a young child, at the tender age of 6. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5Ɗ” and of average build. I have no outstanding qualities whatsoever.. Sam seems to think that our lives are perfect the way they are even though even the new kids are climbing over us to get to the top of the social ladder, but I know that my life and Sam's of course could be so much better if I could just get prince charming to notice me. His name is Chase Micheal Stevenson. He has a 4.0 GPA, he plays lacrosse and he is GORGEOUS! He has the most stunning green eyes I have ever seen and his hair is the perfect shade of dirty blond. Every girl in the entire school, heck the entire state has a massive crush on him. I don't think he notices since he is usually to busy with student council or helping out at the shelter he volunteers at. He is most definitely our local prince charming. The only thing that I heard that doesn't seem to be true is that at his old school he got kicked out because charges were filed against him for hitting his girlfriend. He has never been like that around anyone, in fact I don't think he could hurt a fly. Just like every fairytale this one also has a witch. Her name is Heather Shannon Rockfeild. She is a cheerleader at our school and makes sure that everyone remembers that. She has black hair and eyes so brown that they almost look black, just like her heart I'm sure. Heather and I have never seen eye to eye ever since she shoved my face into the sandbox in kindergarten. My mom says it's just because she is jealous but I find that really hard to believe.

I started writing this when I was grounded for a long period of time and I was told that I had to keep writing so...please R&R. thanks

NKsunshine BRONZE, Palatine, Illinois

"I don't need easy, I just need possible!" ~Bethany Hamilton

This is very cute(:

SugarnSpice SILVER, Aurora, Colorado

"A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets."-Titanic

This is so cute! Can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens!

BekkahH BRONZE said...
on Sep. 26 2009 at 1:29 am
BekkahH BRONZE, Nowhere, Pennsylvania
haha thanks I appriciate it...love it enough to read the next chapter?

on Aug. 22 2009 at 1:09 am
booksarelife4me SILVER, Lutherville, Maryland

"Forgive and Forget and Never Regret."~A old friend

Ooooo I love this!!!