A Teenage Love Story

It was a warm June night, the sun just a glimpse above the horizon, with a slight breeze, brushing lightly against my skin. I could feel my dark brown hair flowing with the direction of the wind as i went round and round on the carousel. I closed my eyes and listened to the soft carnival music in the background of people talking and laughing. Even with my eyes closed, I could still see the joyful faces of children, their eyes wide with excitement, their parents watching them carefully and happily. I smiled, capturing the moment. I made sure to mentally write down all the details in my head, so I could retell it exactly . Its been nearly a week since I last seen them and would be another month or two until I would see them again, although before leaving they made me promise to call them when ever I wanted bit at least, once a week. Their 20th anniversary was last week, so as my gift, I decided to go stay with my aunt in California for the summer. As my mind drifted to my home back in New Jersey, I felt the carousel slowly come to a stop. I gently opened my eyes and let out a happy sigh. Aia laughed as I struggled to get off my carousel horse. Feeling dizzy, I went to find a place to sit. As I sat down on a nearby bench, my eyes swept the carnival for a corndog stand. Spotting one, I started walking towards it. Halfway there, knowing I was supposed to call my aunt at 9:30, I decided to see what time it was. I looked down in my bag and began searching for my phone. Suddenly, I ran into someone. “Sorr-“, I looked up unexpectedly into the striking blue eyes of a drop dead gorgeous stranger. He looked about my age, if not a year older and was an inch taller than me. No words could even begin to describe him.
My heart pounding, I tried to catch my breath. Just when I thought he couldn’t get any more hotter,Gorgeous Stranger smiled, making his eyes twinkle and my conclusion rip into shreds. Finally catching my breath again, I tried to speak again. “Sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going,..I….My…..Sorry” I stuttered. He laughed, and then smiled again. “Don’t be”, he said. Even the sound of his voice made my heart explode. He held out his hand. “I’m Jonah, by the way “I held out my hand, meeting his. My hand tingled. “Skyler’ I said back, matching his smile.

irishlass317This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so cute!! :)

GummyWorms5 said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:28 am:
i want more of this story :D

2014Nation said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:41 pm:
Omg! I loved this! Please tell me when you are done with the book. Are you going to post it here?

Shortty1314 said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:57 pm:
i want more (: i absolutely love it !! (:

The_Succinct_Sophist said...
May 25, 2012 at 3:17 pm:
I really loved the story, and the only thing I think could or should be changed is the punctuation. It's a bit sketchy and hard to understand, and I think it'd be an overall better read if you would correct it and maybe break it up into paragraphs. Overall, it was great!

ashley112027 said...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 am:

Made my heart pound....!

writinggirl198 said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 4:33 pm:
omg if you could send me updates past  teen love story 4 that would be freaking awesome i really hope you can make that into a book :)

Bookworm1997 said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 7:02 pm:
Not bad, but I always feel like a short piece has to be really touching and awesome if it's short, and this fell short.

gokartgirl14 said...
This was a good story but it was short. I think you should have added more to the end of it.

Goddess said...
That was a beautiful piece. i loved it!!

kairi.kaylynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:12 am:
This was short but I loved it!

Cloudyday92 said...
This made me want to ride on a carousel :D

NKsunshine said...
This is sooooooooo good<3

laughingforeverK said...
I want more!!!! I love that so much! Please email me the rest!!!

gnehoewrui replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 4:58 pm :
ur so dum!!!!!!!!!!

Jessi C. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:08 pm:
what a wonderful piece! the ending was beautiful. if you have a chance, check my piece out! thanks! 

eMiLyP said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:42 am:
This was awesome! I kinda liked how it just ended like that. I do that all the time and it adds suspense. Keep writing!!! I want more! : )

millievm97 said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 5:47 pm:
It seemed like the story just cut off! Where is the story???

billgamesh11 replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 7:50 pm :
Yeah! It was good but it would have been so much better if you continued the story!

Kat4ever333 replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 12:32 pm :
ya....but i still liked it because it's a teenage love story we kinda know what happens after that....bu ti loved it