When Will He Come?

These days are going by too quick. I’m growing older by the days. I can’t help but look back at my past memories. Each one seems to fade away more and more each day. I try very hard to keep hold of them but somehow they slip away. And once again I’m left unhappy. I force myself to put on the smile everybody wants to see. I compete with myself to hold my tears back. I can’t do this anymore. Wanna know the truth? I’m a teenage girl who’s trying to keep herself from falling apart to please the others. I put on a smile but often don’t mean it. I try to laugh at things but somehow end up crying at the end. I want to see the good side of life but the dark side keeps appearing in my path. I’m so sick and tired of all this stupid stuff. I just want my superman to come rescue me. I don’t know when, where, or how but I need him by my side to save my life every time I fall. Perhaps even show me how to save my own life.

sasssgirrrl22 said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 9:07 pm:
i really like this. u did a great job describing something we all can relate to. the only thing is, i believe u dont need ur own superman to save u. even when things r at their worst, and u dont think u can go on, thingz will always lighten up. ya just got 2 find it insider yourself. great article though!!

jenx0x3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this it is exactly how I feel most of the time....

Schubster said...
took the words right out of my heart. great poem