Forever Eclipse | Teen Ink

Forever Eclipse

June 3, 2009
By KimmieLoo15 BRONZE, Scottsville, New York
KimmieLoo15 BRONZE, Scottsville, New York
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

A new day. The first day at a new school. The first day of the rest of my life.
Man, am I excited or what? Nervous, but excited. I got very lucky in being able to finally attend a public school. It took about a month or so of non- stop pleading and adorable puppy dog eyes to convince my brothers to let me go. Sooner or later, they cracked. Now, I get to go to an actual school and be a regular kid. Things were going to change. For better or for worse; no one knew the answer to that question yet. But as people always say,” Live in the moment.” So I wasn’t planning on worrying about what would happen later on.
There was a sharp knock on my door.
“Isabella Madeleine Milano!” called the hurried voice on the other side.
“Yes?” I asked.
“C’mon! You have to hurry up. You’ve got a tight schedule today and if you’re not downstairs in 15 minutes you’re going to be late!”
Maxx is always looking out for me and trying to make sure I keep track of everything I have to do in life. Things can get a little hectic sometimes, what with all the interviews, fashion shows, photo shoots, publicity things, movies, sports things, and just living everyday life.


The author's comments:
I'm writing a book. This is a preview of it.