BeauTiful LoVe | Teen Ink

BeauTiful LoVe

May 28, 2009
By DreamingPoet89 DIAMOND, Hillsboro, Ohio
DreamingPoet89 DIAMOND, Hillsboro, Ohio
86 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life without love , is no life at all


He took my hand , and I smiled . We had been like this , seems like forever. For once in my life , I was happy. As we walked along the sidewalk to my house , he told me he loved me . I replied with a smile and a " I love you to." We were telling my parents the news. Both of us a little scared at the moment. We reached the front steps , and he gave me a peck on the lips . I opened the door, silence met us . Then I heard moms voice from in the kitchen. " Come in y'all supper is ready." Levi held my hand until we had gotten to the kitchen. Smells of garlic bread and pasta met my nose. " Hey honey" daddy said . " Hi daddy , hopw you don't mind Levi came over." He smiles. " No, honey , not at all." We all sit at the table , and begin to eat . Mom asks me about school and homework, while dad talks to Levi about his job. " Um, mom and daddy , we have something that we want to tell you." Mom has a worried look on her face . Dad has a plastered smile on his . I look at Levi , telling him with my eyes , to take the lead. " I have asked Beth to marry me." No one speaks for a moment , I squeeze his hand . " Well welcome to the family , son " dad says shaking his hand . I smile . " Thats wonderful , you to are the perfect match for eachother" mom says . " Well, we will wait until after graduation, and just start planning now" Levi tell them. I can tell they are a little worried , behind their grins . " Well , we are both happy for you , and only want the best for you both" dad says . I am happy, I couldnt want anyone else in the world . The way he smiles at me , makes my heart shake. I know he'll always be there , taking my breath away . Saving me when the world get too cold. For once I feel loved . He looks over at me . His eyes a glistening , and he smiles . Love is like a drug . Addicting and full of hope. Love , its a beautiful thing.