Wings

I ran through the dark, dead field, hearing the crunch of bones and dead flowers. I could see him at the end of the field, his black gorgeous wings reflecting the rain off of him. The first few drops hit my skin burning and charring it. Screaming, I ran even faster. I looked at my hand and gasped, all I saw was black, smoking flesh. When I finally reached him, he smiled and spread his wings, a canopy in which I sheltered underneath. Then he pulled me in, my cheek against his thin t-shirt, absorbing his body heat. Protected from the acid rain, I slept peacefully in his arms.

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 8:34 am
aww that was a cute lil story ^^ it was pretty interesting!

JesusIsMySavior777 replied...
thnx so much

sleeplessdreamer said...
Good. To be honest, not your best. BUT I really like it, but think it should be a poem. There wasn't any plot to justify it being fiction. But of course, you can do no wrong. It was still beautiful.

Evelyn replied...

thnx for totally being honest! i hate when ppl dont tell me the truth bc then i continue to write crap. i totally agree with ure opinion. i found this in an old journal of mine and decided to put it on here for critiques. thnx so much

JLU