Despair | Teen Ink

Despair

March 29, 2018
By TheWatchingWriter BRONZE, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
TheWatchingWriter BRONZE, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Hello I'm the Doctor"






-Doctor Who 11th Doctor


Friday March 9th


My nightmares are more and more terrifying I now haven’t slept for two days. My nightmares are plaguing my nights,also daymares of such bloodlust and violence of murder and pain are overwhelming my days beyond my wildest imaginations. My mind often turns to why monsters are made well not really why but how. In my opinion monsters are made by subtracting love and adding even multiplying anger and hate. Nowadays my anger is ever encompassing I fear for myself and those around me. 

Sunday March 11th


I was just in church the lies I’ve told and the lies I see cloud my every thought except one. My rage is forever present almost boiling over nearly making me kill everyone, I constantly struggle to fight the beast within while keeping a straight face.

Wednesday March 14th


I am resigned to my fate I must fix what has been done to me and everyone like me. They must learn to beware who they bully and what that person could do. I will have my vengeance.


This is the last will and testament of a mass murderer. The reason why I have showed you this is to show you how monsters happen. They aren’t born they are created by subtracting love and adding hate. I have shown you this because if this generation and future generations keep treating people the way they have we will keep getting more and more monsters. So I beg of you treat others with the same respect that you so demand of yourself. If you won’t do it for yourself do it for the future of the human race. Thank you.
 


The author's comments:

In many ways this was the hardest thing I've probably had to write for a class. This is a few journal entrys in a fictional mass murder's journal showing his final days before commiting his last act and also a tragedy.