Alone | Teen Ink

Alone

By Faith S. BRONZE, San Jacinto, California
Faith S. BRONZE, San Jacinto, California

I just don’t fit in. Everyone else seems to have their “group” of friends. They all just “click” or something. Me on the other hand, I have no friends. I thought I had at least one but now I think she just uses me. I used to have a real friend but she moved away and now we don’t really talk. She lives in a different state now. Everyday when I go to school I just have to except the fact that I have no friends and that I’m a complete loner. During passing periods people yell things at me like, “stupid idiot, ugly, not worth it, don’t deserve to live anymore” and the worst of it is, “Die already!” I just want to have one real friend again. One that actually enjoys my company. One that I can call when I’m having a bad day. One that gives me nice compliments. Or one that actually misses me when I’m gone.
I’m starting to think that the things people yell at me are true. Maybe I don’t deserve to live anymore. Maybe I am ugly or a stupid idiot. Maybe I’m not worth anything. Maybe I will just die.
I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to live anymore. I just want to be gone! Forever! I don’t want to hear anymore rude comments! I don’t want to see anyones faces ever again! Will they care or even notice? I wonder if the person who finds me laying lifeless on my bed next to a bottle of empty pills will shed even just one tear. I just didn’t fit in.