Sorry | Teen Ink

Sorry

By Error78 SILVER, Woodbounre, New York
Error78 SILVER, Woodbounre, New York

"Listen, If you was a fish, Mother Nature'd take care of you, wouldn't she? Right? You don't think them fish just die when it gets to be winter, do ya?" -The Catcher in The Rye

“Hey buddy can we talk? You don’t have to say anything, just want to say a few things. You know I love you very much?Right?”
She just stared at him with a blank expiration. Her usually glow in her eyes seemed dull and harsh today.
“Ok then if you don’t already know I love you very, very much. I would even kill for you. But when I say this, I say it out of love. You need to get over your this crappy mood you're in lately.”
She still stared at him with a blank look. She was in a very bad mood, but lately it seemed like she was always in a bad mood.
“I understand why you are mad at me. What I did was wrong and unacceptable. I am very sorry. But I don’t know how many times I have to say till you forgive me? Sorry?”
I haven’t seen her smile in over a week. I know he misses her smile too. He had everything to make her happy again; dates with a homemade meal, watching girly movies, and even buying her favorite makeup. That broke his piggy bank. But nothing ever work, she is just mad at him.
“Come on you can’t be mad at me forever? Say something god damn it.”
She just ignored him and continued staring blankly.
“What the hell is wrong with you? What is your deal? I said sorry what else can I do?”
She still just sat there staring at him.
“Ok now you are starting to piss me off. You have every right to be mad at me, I know what I did was wrong. But you ignoring me is just wrong.”
She still sat there unhappy with him. Ignoring every word that was spoken.
“Speak! Say something, what do you want me to do? Please just say something?”
Still being rude as ever, her blank stare turned to a glare.
“I don’t understand why you won’t forgive me, I said sorry. I didn’t mean to kill you, I love you. Killing you was not my plan, but you just scared me. I don’t know what happened, it just did. I am sorry.”
Once again she sat there staring blankly at him.