The little sadist | Teen Ink

The little sadist

By Abbadon_of_Edom BRONZE, Savaneta, Other
Abbadon_of_Edom BRONZE, Savaneta, Other

“One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” - Cassandra Clare

She was crouched behind her bed, eyes darting back and forth between her cousin and the door. The light was illuminating his sinister face. His eyes were wide and his mouth set into a grim smile as he repeatedly stabbed the man in front of him. He was facing an angle where she could see both his face and the activities in front of him. He gave a sweet little giggle that juxtaposed what he was doing. The blood-curdling scream of the man in front of him echoed into the bedroom, drowning out the sweet joyous laughter of the kids playing outside.
She stifled a gasp when suddenly the smile left his face and he looked straight at her with his big green eyes.
“Play with me!” he demanded, his lips curling into a pout.
“Uh..w- well,” she hesitated eyes darting towards the door.
“I- I can’t”
“Why?” he demanded again, his eyebrows furrowing in anger.
“School,” she quickly replied, while slowly making her way towards the door.
“You don’t go to school its summer.”
“Yes, well I have to go to work you see, so I can’t.” her back was against the door, arms bent at a weird angle trying to get the door to open.
“Please.”
“Sorry, I’m busy.”
He stared straight at her for a few seconds, before suddenly charging head first towards her.
“Oof!, stop it!”
“I can’t I swear!” she kept repeating while trying to block his head from charging at her again, but he wasn’t listening.  Instead, he snapped his jaws at her and started to make growling noises. When he started to bite her, she picked him up from the floor and threw him on the bed, he struggled, eyes filling up with tears, before--
”No one wants to play with me,” he said softly.
“Ugh OK, fine,” she conceded, rolling her eyes. She gazed at the man on the floor, torn up and bloodied, his eyes filled with desperation, little pleas falling from his lips.
“But I get to kill him.”

This flash fiction is inspired by my four year old cousin who loves aggressive video games and dinosaurs.

HammadWaseem said...
on Feb. 9 2018 at 9:48 am
HammadWaseem, Lahore, Other

Be proud of who you are.
-Eminem

You can't see me
-John Cena

Ooh, somebody stop me!
-Mask

Really nice and amazing. @Abbadon_of_Edom will you check and comment on my teen ink dance video? :)