Elizabeth | Teen Ink

Elizabeth

December 12, 2017
By thalitavelasquez BRONZE, Trinidad, Texas
thalitavelasquez BRONZE, Trinidad, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I love food.


There was once a young girl named Elizabeth, and she lived in a big house with her four brothers and her sister. Elizabeth's brothers would always play rough, and she was much younger and smaller than they were. She wanted to play with her sister, but she was always mean to her and never let her do anything. So Elizabeth was always with her mother, her and her mom were very close and were the best of friends.

 

As Elizabeth grew older, she started to hang out with bad kids, and she didn't care for school. he was very distracted and annoyed she never really spoke with her mother because she was always gone . As time passed, Elizabeth would misbehave and not go to school. Most of the time, she would go with her “friends” and do illegal things.


Elizabeth's mother was always gone at work and never really paid attention to her, so Elizabeth never cared if her mother would get mad or disappointed. Her mother would always tell her to be safe and wise about what she did. She would always say that she was and act like she was an angel but she knew deep inside she wasn't.

One day Elizabeth went home very high on drugs she didn't care what her mother told her, but her mom couldn't take it anymore. her mother went up to her and slapped her and said to her that if she ever did that again she would send her with her father. Elizabeth got mad and said she couldn't do, that her father doesn't love her and he is a jerk.


Then  started to cry and said she was extremely sorry and she would never do it again. She apologized for the way she had been behaving and said that she only did it because she was lonely and depressed, and she just wanted her family to notice her.

 

Her mother was always so proud of her older sister and always gave her more love. But her mother didn't know her sister was no less than her, that her whole life she had been covering up her sisters mistakes. That her sister always made her look bad, but she never said anything she just kept her mouth shut. Elizabeth didn't tell her mom but it hurt her, her sister was mean to her, but she would sometimes show her love. Her mother started to cry and said she was sorry and elizabeth said it wasn't her fault she just was afraid of showing her how she felt.