Dear Mom and Dad

Dear Mom & Dad. I'm sixteen now. I've been sixteen for a while now. I've had to grow up early. Have you even noticed? Have you noticed how I clean the house and yet you'd still complain? Have you noticed that I've practicly raised my little siblings? Have you noticed that I have to take care of whatever messes my older brother gets in to, when your the ones supost to care of us? Do you notice when I miss school just to take care of them? Do you notice when my grades start to fail becasue I don't have help? Have you even noticed that I've made plans to move out already? I made those plans at fourteen! Have you noticed how upset I get when you yell about how people who love the same gender are going to hell? You know I'm bisexual and yet you still yell about it! WHY!? Why would you hate on me? You don't even notice when I get bullied at school. You don't notice when I stay after school for hours. You don't even notice if I don't come home for the night! Why don't you care!? Do you even love me!? Dear Mom and Dad, I'm nineteen now. You still haven't noticed. I'm off to collage. I guess this is good bye. Sincerely, your daughter.