Landing Unsuccessful

In the air waiting for our landing at San Francisco just watching a random movie when I heard “we will be taking an emergency land in Dallas,Texas”. I freaked out asking myself “why are we taking a emergency landing”. But I noticed that it was not it the speaker but just in my headphones. This is when I realized that this was in the movie. This calmed me down. Plus I knew we were not even close to Texas. After a while there was an announcement. I just thought that they would say we are going into turbulence so we should stay in our seats. The pilot said “Due to a medical emergency we will be landing in Manchester, England”. This time to make sure I looked at my sister and she had the same expression so I knew it was not a fake. In about 2 hours we landed there. I was expecting to unboard and stay for a while, but instead we just stayed there. In doubt I asked my dad if we were getting down. When I asked this the pilot said on the speaker we should be out of here in about a 40 mins but until then the entertainment system will be turned on. We waited for about 1 hour. At the 1 hour mark the pilot said we are moving our flight to 11:00 at night. “We will provide you with a hotel and food”. At the time it was 12:00. Moaning and groaning going through security. Losing precious things that siblings thought were precious (but not me). After we got in the bus into the hotel there was a crowded line of people trying to get a hotel. After we got our hotel we were merely bored. After the flight we reached home going back to our orginal lives.