A Peek Into My Almost Published Book | Teen Ink

A Peek Into My Almost Published Book

September 7, 2017
By -MayFlower- BRONZE, WA Vancouver, Washington
-MayFlower- BRONZE, WA Vancouver, Washington
3 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Pain Is Life"


After a couple hours of being in the water the sun began to set and things took a brutal turn in the water and she was rushed to the hospital unconscious and hooked up to wires, she was out for 3 days straight when she woke up there was news waiting for her…

 

Ashley Sails Had an easy life, kinda still does but it all took a turn when she went out with friends for the day... They had rented a yacht to party on and went out into the nice icy blue water, sailing away into the 100 degree weather with the nice summer breeze lifting her hair out of her face and brushing it off her neck. After and hours something was off the sun was setting later than usual and the wind had died off. She played with the beach ball tossing it around with her friends when her friend Kyle was jerked under water and abruptly came back up screaming, dark inky liquid threatened to wrap around her and pull her down, she couldn't hear what Kyle was saying, she tried to make-out what he said but all she guessed was shack? no no that couldn't be right he was making a ack sound or was it... Oh no he meant SHARK!
 

Chapter 1

 

My Life


I live with my parents, my cousin moved in over the past couple of weeks because they are looking for a new house. She has Brown Glossy hair like me and grey eyes I have green, we both have freckles and the same even toned tan, were like twins. My Father and mother both make good amounts of money that we had offered to have my cousin's family live with us, ( Our house is huge. ) but they declined saying they didn't want to disturb us except for my cousin. Her Name Is Miranda and Mine Is Ashley Sails.


The author's comments:

I love writing and I love when people give feed back to my writings but I only accept positive things like "oh you could change this a little and see how it sounds." but most of all I love all my readers.