What my body does.

There I was, sitting on the couch watching something on the television when my stomach decides to rumble. I looked down frowning at my stomach.

“You just ate”, my brain thought.
“Yes, an hour ago,”, my stomach rumbled back. 
My heart decided to join the conversation.
“Come on, Brain she’s hungry let her eat.”, my heart said.
“No, what she needs is to lose weight.”, my brain thought.
“But I am practically starving.”, rumbled back my stomach.
“Get over it”, my brain thought.
While my brain, stomach and heart were arguing my legs decided to take action. Getting up they took me to the kitchen and stopped in front of the refrigerator, urging my arms to move and open the beautiful steel door.
“Excuse you leggy, but what on earth do you think you are doing?” my brain thought.
“She’s hungry”, my legs responded, keeping me standing in my position.
“See, brain, you are the only one who disagrees.” My heart said, fed up with my brain.
“But look at her stomach, it’s too fat.” My brain thought, negativity radiating off its words.
“I can hear you, you know.” My stomach rumbled louder.
Finally, my arms had had enough of my brain and got up placing my hand firmly on the handle of the fridge, opening it slowly. The cool air hit my face lightly and my lips curled in a smile. My hands lifted the plate of perfect leftover pizza off the shelf and my legs walked me to the microwave to let my hands place the plate in it. My eyes watched with dazzling excitement as the plate slowly spins in the microwave.
“Idiots, idiots I say, you guys are letting her eat while she’s on a diet.” My brains small voice nagged me. 
“No we are making her happy, something you don’t know since you are never happy.” My heart said, pumping lightly in my chest.
After a minute the beep went off on the microwave and my stomach rumbled in excitement. My hands took the plate out and my legs carried me back to the couch and sat me down.
“Finally,” My stomach rumbled as I took a bite of the delicious heated pizza.
“You see brain, in the heart always wins.”, My heart said happily.