Beautiful

Am I beautiful? I have a skinny waist and perfect hips. I have long gorgeous hair and beautiful blue eyes. I have a nice nose and full, pretty lips. I have big boobs and a big butt. I have nice, thin legs. Am I beautiful?

Do you think I was born this way? Do you assume I grew up to look this way naturally? I didn't. I ate almost nothing and forced myself to throw up afterwards. I shaved my gross, plain brown hair and got a long, beautiful blonde wig. My eye surgery almost made me blind, but it was worth it. My nose was swollen for weeks and my lips still hurt after the injections I got weeks ago. My boobs were bruised for a long time and my butt doesn't feel the same. Do you still think I am beautiful?

Because of these beauty standards that are faced upon all women, many have changed how they look to fit in with society. Many women have gotten surgery so they could look like the celebrities that are on social media. Bullying has caused many women to tale their own lives because they didn't think they were beautiful enough.

Every day, women everywhere are sterotyped, standardized, and put down for the rules of created by society. We ARE beautiful. We do not need to change how we look for the pleasure of men and other women.

lola_tiff said...
yesterday at 9:22 am
TAYLOR THIS IS SO GOOD IM SO PROUD OF YOU YA BEAUTIFUL GIRL ❤❤

Will H. replied...
today at 12:07 am
Green Been

Will replied...
today at 12:08 am
Green Bean****