Beyonce's Careers | Teen Ink

Beyonce's Careers

By respin01 BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
respin01 BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado

Beyonce started working in this Company called Apple Inc. She’s been working there since she graduated College. Her boss Patricia has been always giving Beyonce a really hard time since she started working in this Company.
Patricia secretly knows that Beyonce has a special talent, but is jealous about Beyonce because she is so Smart and has an amazing voice. Beyonce doesn’t know why her boss is always giving her a bad time.  Patricia is trying to get rid of Beyonce, but the only way she can do that is to get her fired. Beyonce notices that her boss is trying to fire her by messing up her work and giving her really confusing work days. 
It’s Beyonce’s daughter's birthday, she invites everyone from work to celebrate at her own house. Everyones having a great time, her daughter Blue Ivy wants Beyonce to perform a song for her. Beyonce gets up on a little stage they have outside the yard and start singing a song to her daughter in front of all her co-workers. Beyonce’s husband, Jay-Z, decides to record her performance and post it on Youtube. The party was over and everyone thanked Beyonce for inviting them. It’s the next day, Beyonce is showing up to work a little late because she had a lot of cleaning to do from the party. Patricia tells her it’s her last time she’s being late, or eals she’s gonna fire her. Jay-Z and Beyonce, he was so happy that couldn't even talk through the phone. He said to Beyonce “Your video! The one i posted on Youtube! It’s going viral and there’s lots of comments saying that you should start a singing career!”. Beyonce checked as fast as she could, she had millions watching her video, comments and likes! She checks her email and sees that there an email from a Professional that is in the music Industry! He’s name is Kanye West, he’s offering her to do a song with him and that it will help her get her own fans and it will launch her singing career. She replied and said yes! Beyonce goes home very cheerful and tells her husband who emailed her. Beyonce set and arrangement to meet the next day in Kanye’s estudio, but she knows she has to work but she takes a risk.
Beyonce didn’t end up going to work. Finally she meet Kanye and they talk for awhile. He gives her the script of the part she’s doing for the song, she realizes her phone keeps buzzing and buzzing. It was Patricia, she picks up the phone and Patricia says “Where are you? You were supposed to be here since the morning!” Beyonce was so happy where she at the moment so she ended up saying “I quit”, and ends up hanging up the phone.
They finally finished the song, and they realized it too the public. It was a great hit! People were loving the song and were asking “Who is Beyonce?” Beyonce started to write her own songs to release an album since she was getting lots of fans already. She got her own manager and a producer, but she used all of her money so she was taking another risk. She starts producing her music and ends up calling it “Lemonade”. She released her music to the public and it was a huge hit! She was officially an artist and was getting love from all over the world! Beyonce also starts her own business, selling merchandise to her fans! Patricia was hearing all the news about Beyonce and was extremely jealous, but never saw her again, but only in the news or on Tv.

Beyonce is someone i really look up too and i really enjoy writting "fake stories" about her. But everything i writte is nice.