The Unknown | Teen Ink

The Unknown

By brooke.5 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
brooke.5 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

My name is unknown. You may think you know about me but you don’t. You know nothing. The story I have hidden behind closed doors from everyone. And yes even you. Just because we maybe friends doesn’t mean you everything about me. I’m quiet so I don’t have to speak. I try and hide away from everyone. I always find myself stuck, no where to go in a situation I can’t get out of. One wrong move and everyone I thought was my friends now have their backs turned on me. I’m not quiet because I’m shy. I’m afraid to say something wrong and have no one by my side anymore. Being left on the side all alone like a piece of trash waiting for someone to come pick it up. That’s how I felt when my friends left me. Unwanted and scared I wouldn’t find anyone else who would accept me. Yet I found someone who felt the same as me but they still treated me like everyone else. I can’t open up to people because I know they will forget me or leave me behind just as everyone else. So you, the one reading this… my friend that thought they knew me. You truly didn’t. Will you leave me like everyone else now?