Train Ride | Teen Ink

Train Ride

By Destiny1.2.3. SILVER, Forest, Ohio
Destiny1.2.3. SILVER, Forest, Ohio

Love and Hate are the same thing........

Her mother sits there on the ground near the train tracks. Where her only child committed suicide. With the memory of her body laying there. She has her last note she wrote. She silently read it in to her, thinking she can still hear her. She read” I'm sorry mom but this world is just not my place. I've tried so long to fix this and to fit in. I’ve come to realize this world is full of sin.There’s nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space. I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race.It's a disgrace, I was misplaced. Born in the wrong time, and in the wrong place. It's okay though ‘ cause you’ll see me soon. You’ll know when your time has come just look up at the moon. As it shines bright, throughout the night. And remember everyone's facing their own fights.But i can’t deal with this pain, i'm not a fighter. You’ll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter. So let the world know that I died in vain. Because the world around me is the one to blame. And know in a year you’ll forget i'm gone. Cause i'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they tell me all those kids at school. So i'm going by the law majority rules. My presents on this earth isn't needed any longer. And if anything I hope this makes you stronger. You're the best friend that I ever had. Such a shame to make you so very sad. Just remember what you meant everything to me. And to my heart, you're the only one who held the key. Now it's time to go, i'm running out of space to write. And yes I lost my fight but please just hold on tight. I'm watching you from the clouds above. And sending you the purest and whitest dove. To watch over you and to be my helpful eye. So this it world . Goodbye.” Her mother cries and whispers to herself that this can't be true and that it's a mistake. Her little girl that she raised buried under there. She just yells this can't be fair. And she’ll live with the train sounding next to her house as a reminder of her daughter's death. With the words “There's always an end to everyone's train ride”.

Based off a great song by Courtney Parker