Pub Sub#3 Character Sketch Episode 2(Breanna Pepito) | Teen Ink

Pub Sub#3 Character Sketch Episode 2(Breanna Pepito)

By Breanna Pepito BRONZE, Park City, Utah
Breanna Pepito BRONZE, Park City, Utah

Sue: Sue is Droopy's new groomer. She has long brown hair and big green eyes. Sue is a really sweet person and loves to groom. She has been grooming at a place on Main Street of the town where Pete and Droopy live. She has been doing it for five years. Sue is amazing at it, she isn't rough but she isn't soft. When you go to her you come out just right. Sue isn't married but she dos live in a pretty large home right down the street from Pete and Droopy. Sue watches dogs to, mostly Droopy though since Pete started track. Sue is a very happy person and loves to enjoy life. Su and Droopy get along very well, she loves to run around and play with him. Sue has a lot of friends that she hangs out with; sometimes she even invites Pete to go. As you can see, Sue is a great person.

Chloe: Chloe is Mikes new dog. She is a Pomeranian and has very light colored fur, almost blonde with a little bit of orange. She is very sweet and has a squeaky little bark. Droopy has a huge crush on her but she only likes him as a friend. Chloe thinks her own ways what she wants is what she will get. Mike spoils her but she doesn't act rude or spoiled: only when she is in a bad mood, which is almost never. Chloe and Mike get along great and she loves to be around Pete. Pete can't stop petting her fluffy fur. Chloe loves to get attention and sometimes she does rub it in Droopy's face, but he doesn't seem to mind. As you can see, Chloe is like most other dogs but just with a little more attitudes.

This is the Character Sketch to my story The Red Toy Ball Episode 2.