Sir andrew | Teen Ink

Sir andrew

By Keys21 SILVER, Covington, Louisiana
Keys21 SILVER, Covington, Louisiana

Sir Andrew
Oh I remember, how indeed I remember him. The person that was supposed to be my friend, my drinking buddy. How he betrayed me, fooled me into insuring he could keep up his disgusting ways. He's probably somewhere right now drowned in alcohol and fifth, bothering poor Olivia to get him water for his hangover. He was never one to change his ways. He used me like a tool, but I have to admit he's a sneaky one. The betrayal came fast and quick like the shot of a gun or a flash of lightning. Once he was done with me he tossed me aside like a rag doll.  I've lived In the streets ever since four months, four long months of having to forage to survive. But I'd sworn my revenge I would get him back for this, he would pay for ruining me.
Two days later
As I walk up to Olivia's front door I take a deep breath. This is the day I think to myself, this is the day I get my revenge. I knock on the door three times and wait but receive no reply so I knock again. Soon after Olivia appears at the door looking flustered and tired.
"Good morning Sir Andrew", Olivia says as she opens the door, "I haven't seen you in ages, how have you been".
"Quite well", I say as she's rushes me inside.
"My uncle isn't home at the moment", she says.
"That's not what I'm here for", I say lying through my teeth, "I just came to visit and see how you were doing".
"I'm doing quite well actually", she replied, "a bit stressed lately but nothing to major". Just as she finished saying this we both jumped when we heard a loud bang come from the door. Soon after my sworn enemy stumbles in the room blindly drunk.
"Andrew", the demon yells, "My buddy how have you been".
"I've been okay", I answer
"That's good, that's good", he says as he directs his attention towards Olivia.
"I'm going upstairs to take a bath, need to smell fresh for our company", he says as he walks away. For the next few minutes me and Olivia make mindless chatter, until I excuse myself to go check up on my "friend". As I walk into the bathroom I see him pouring alcohol into his bath water, how original I think to myself. All at once all the anger from the past four months come back and I barely even recognize what I'm doing as I push him into the bath water and watch him literally drown in alcohol. Ironic isn't it. I storm out of the house never to return as I hear something that I know is Olivia's screams.

This is part of a short story that I have been working on