character sketch | Teen Ink

character sketch

By hanna aaronson BRONZE, Park City, Utah
hanna aaronson BRONZE, Park City, Utah

Bridget Baker has blonde hair that's a little bit past her collar bone. She has emerald green eyes. She has clear, soft cream colored skin. She is about 5'3''. She walks like no one is really looking at her. With her shoulders slumped and back kind of curved. She has think blonde eyelashes and wispy, thin eyebrows. She has a small button nose. She dresses in clothes that are cute but not anything special. Just kind of plain. She wears jeans, uggs, sweatshirts, sneakers, t shirts, and things like that.

At school she's not popular but she's definatley not a loser. Her best friend is Charlotte Wintour. At school Charlottte and Bridget hang out with a few other girls. Their names are, Maddy, Mackayla, Anna, Riley, and Olivia. They are the girls that if you had to line up in order from least popular to most, they would be pretty much in the middle but kind of more towards the popular end.

Bridget's house is cozy and white on the outside, with white wood window trim. Her room is panted all pink inside. She has a full sized bed with pink cotton sheets. A pink comferter was tossed over the pink sheets. One wall was light pink and the others were dark pink. White curtains with pink polka dots covered the window and had pink ribbons to hold them back. There was a white wood desk that sat in the corner by her closet. It had a white rolling chair with a pink cushion on it.

Bridget's friends think she is sweet. They like her personality. She knows how to have fun when she wants, but she isn't crazy. She is kind of quiet. She is generally a happy girl and they like that about her. She never has any drama in her life. No fights with friends, no boy drama, nothing. She has never had a boyfriend. She likes boys but she isn't that into them. None of her friends really are.

There is this girl that goes to Bridget's school named, Lacey Day. She is the most popular girl in school. She is gorgeous and Bridget has always wanted to be just like her. She admires Lacey for her beauty and glamour. Lacey thinks Bridget is nice but she doesn't really like her all that much. She doesn't dislike her. They have only talked once. Bridget Baker never crossed Lacey Day's mind again after that one time they sat next to each other in science and Lacey asked Bridget for a pencil.

Character Sketch- Lacey Day

Lacey Day is absolutely gorgeous. She has straight, dark brown hair with golden highlights to bring out the tiny hint of gold in her eyes. Her hair hangs down to the middle of her back. She has layers in her hair. She has dark brown eyes framed by thick, dark, eyelashes. She is about 5'4''. She is very skinny. She has long, slender legs. She has small feet for her height. Her feet are about a size six.

Her house is huge. Her family has a huge private estate. The main house is about twelve acres. The guest house is about nine acres. Their whole property is about thirty two acres. Her bedroom is purple, grey, and white. She has a temperpedic mattress. Her furniture is white wood. She has a king size bed. She has white sheets, and a silky purple feather duvet covered the bed. She had about six feather pillows, two with grey shams, and about a billion purple, grey, and white throw pillows. She has two steps leading down to her double door walk-in closet. Her closet looked like a department store. She even had a white circular bench in the middle of all her clothes. When you walked in, the first thing you saw was a rack of shoes.

Her friends, like everyone else, think she's the most fabulous person to walk the walk on the face of the planet. They hate her, love her, and envy her at the same time. Even though her friends envy her, the rest of the school feels the same way about all her friends.

She wears only the most fashionable clothes. Everything stylish you can possibly imagine. She wants to be a fashion designer. She sets the trends for the rest of the school.

She can be mean. She is controlling of everyone around her. Without even trying to, she make anyone do anything. People will do anything she asks. She walks all over them. Her parents have spoiled her rotten. They pamper her. They shower her with whatever she wants. Money, clothes, cell phones, ipods, shoes, she gets whatever she wants even if she only wants it for five minutes.

NKsunshine said...
Very Colorfull:)

midnight_compositions SILVER, Portland, Oregon

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gandhi

I liked this and I'm curious as to whether there's a story you're going to tell about these two. One tip: experiment with adjectives; it works wonders. Good job :)

thesilverrose BRONZE, Richardson, Texas

"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead." -Benjamin Franklin

Very discriptive.

Nice job. I really got a picture in my head of these two girls. Keep on writing! :)